Current time: 19-May-24, 01:10 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Thread Closed 
09-Feb-17, 15:09 (This post was last modified: 10-Feb-17 15:35 by hemmpuz.)
hey! i byed csgo prime acc 25e+smurf acc from haha and when i buy i cant change email phonenumber and now steam guard reset and i cant go to my acc and ive been trying to get contact to haha trought forum but i cant send pm to him cos im not buyed hexui.. i dont care that he is exclusive member but im started thinking scam.. he is online forum but never skype where i can contact him.. if u can send him message or something i need him now very much..
09-Feb-17, 15:29
(09-Feb-17 15:09)hemmpuz Wrote:  hey! i byed csgo prime acc 25e+smurf acc from haha and when i buy i cant change email phonenumber and now steam guard reset and i cant go to my acc and ive been trying to get contact to haha trought forum but i cant send pm to him cos im not buyed hexui.. i dont care that he is exclusive member but im started thinking scam.. he is online forum but never skype where i can contact him.. if u can send him message or something i need him now very much..
just wait for division or menalix to respond to this.
thank u
jonarick
10-Feb-17, 23:15
@haha
11-Feb-17, 00:16
Post here and post proof https://hexui.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=63 Only admins/mods can see it.
11-Feb-17, 06:14 (This post was last modified: 11-Feb-17 06:16 by haha.)
i didnt used my skype recently, sorry about that, i am going to skype right now, i didnt scammed you guy, i give you the email, you changed the email of the account, what more you need? you can do anything just using your email

you changed the email, password, everything, what more you need?

the account you give me got banned 2 days after i get from you, and i didnt played in that, but i didnt say nothing cause i know the risks of trade a account that got cheat injected in the past...
so, in any moment i tried to scamm you
11-Feb-17, 12:05 (This post was last modified: 11-Feb-17 12:08 by hemmpuz.)
When i buy acc i try change email but steam didnt give change that

Send skype email And password so i can change that myself and dont need You.. easiest way solve that
11-Feb-17, 12:18
Omg tTHERE IS YOUR email not my and your phonenumber
11-Feb-17, 12:24
Hey when you wakeup Come skype
11-Feb-17, 12:43
stop spamming here he's aware

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Thread Closed