Current time: 18-May-24, 20:41 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Thread Closed 
LAN CHEATING
29-Mar-17, 19:04
Hi guys, I'm wondering if I can go to a SMALL LAN with this cheat ?

I have already a keyboard with usb hub etc... and a small pen drive, I'm rdy, I need just to buy a cheat that I can execute it without anyone seen it !

Thanks.
29-Mar-17, 19:07
Yeah you can use this on LAN. If you're using one of the PC's owned by the hosts of the LAN, make sure you have your phone on you with net access so you can do a HWID reset before you load it for the first time on the new pc, or it won't work. There's also a hide console option so nothing pops up when you load the cheat, it just makes a small noise.
29-Mar-17, 19:14
Perfect thanks, then I will buy it definitely!
21-Mar-18, 13:15
But on Windows 10 it wilk detected this as a virus rip
21-Mar-18, 17:34
(21-Mar-18 13:15)WudzWioski Wrote:  But on Windows 10 it wilk detected this as a virus rip

Almost all cheats gets flagged by antivirus programs, its nothing new or a problem, just make an exclusion in your AV, its very simple, and please make a support topic in the right forum if you have problems, dont post nonsense in other peoples treads.
22-Mar-18, 01:36
Hey, I've subscribed but my payment is pending. So, this cheat client doesnt load on your PC? How does this work?
22-Mar-18, 01:59
"So, this cheat client doesnt load on your PC?"

This cheat does run on your PC. Glad to help.
22-Mar-18, 02:57
(22-Mar-18 01:59)Tellias Wrote:  "So, this cheat client doesnt load on your PC?"

Oh, it's because someone mentioned to have phone with net access.
22-Mar-18, 08:11
(22-Mar-18 02:57)markngu2 Wrote:  
(22-Mar-18 01:59)Tellias Wrote:  "So, this cheat client doesnt load on your PC?"

Oh, it's because someone mentioned to have phone with net access.

They are talking about setting it up for a LAN and the possibility to do so.

If you have questions, please make your own tread.

/Closed.

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
Thread Closed