Current time: 08-May-24, 21:09 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated, visuals esp is removed/disabled, its future is unknown for now.
Thread Closed 
Unclaimed payments. (18-11-2014)
18-Nov-14, 22:43
Due to a mistake where a freelance programmer worked on our payment system to fix a automated elevation bug, he leaved his test e-mail on as paypal payment address, which has led some people to pay the wrong person and haven't recieved their Hexui subscription.
I've have instructed him to decline these payments as they aren't automated and he has the option to decline them.

If he's a prick which I highly doubt should be the case, and he accepts the payments, it will be regarded the same as stealing. Therefor you should make a paypal claim showing a screenshot of this new thread so the paypal investigators can understand the situation, including that they can see the wrong paypal address didn't have the IPN configured to it, they'll 100% sent you your money back.
I'm very sorry for this mistake, but I'm sure it will be solved just stay patient, you have the paypal rights on your side Smile

Kindly Regards: Menalix // Hexui
18-Nov-14, 23:12
So how do we buy the hack then?
18-Nov-14, 23:30
(19-Nov-14 05:12)drowN1337 Wrote:  So how do we buy the hack then?
Buy it through the purchase option, the problem is fixed.
But I guess some people rather wait till the get their money back from the foreign e-mail.
19-Nov-14, 11:55
Just cancel the transaction in PayPal andere purchase again, it works now! Smile
19-Nov-14, 17:53
Menalix if he takes money give me his IP il take care of him *Devil Voice* *devil laugh* MUHAHA Big Grin
19-Nov-14, 23:05
I bought your hack for 2 days now and still nothing them !!!!
I wrote you a private message with transaction id no response from you
I even contacted the suport for 2 days and still no response from you !!
19-Nov-14, 23:18
(20-Nov-14 05:05)obiii Wrote:  I bought your hack for 2 days now and still nothing them !!!!

did you follow the steps in OP?
20-Nov-14, 11:01
(20-Nov-14 05:05)obiii Wrote:  I bought your hack for 2 days now and still nothing them !!!!
Look at the news post.
Yes you gave me a private message with transaction id which didn't exist on my paypal.
Well this news post is my response.
24-Nov-14, 08:15
(19-Nov-14 23:53)Fiddexd Wrote:  Menalix if he takes money give me his IP il take care of him *Devil Voice* *devil laugh* MUHAHA Big Grin

Na I'm better, give it to me *devil laugh* MUHAHA. JK no h8 m8

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Thread Closed