Current time: 19-Apr-24, 03:19 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update.
We have moved server to Sweden due to Sweden being climate friendly, all small hick-ups have been fixed now.
Review
03-May-17, 14:46 (This post was last modified: 03-May-17 15:09 by GT11.)
Will make this quick and short, been using this cheat a year now or abit less and i really do like it, probs one of the best legit cheats i used, aimbots decent sound esp is great, don't use bhop but it is a nice feature. over all i give it a 9/10, just don't like when it randomly stops working but thats probably down to my pc so no worries. big respect to menalix, people raged at him last few months with all this madness going on but still carried on and made it secure, you cheat what do you expect your time will come no matter what cheat you use

i will always come back to this or always have this as my main cheat, but its time to me to try some others, will still having sub here and will carry it on Smile

many thanks
03-May-17, 15:07
thanks for the review Smile.
Please don't turn reviews into a 3rd party cheat discussion you can do that on other forums or in off-topic Smile
03-May-17, 15:08 (This post was last modified: 03-May-17 15:10 by GT11.)
(03-May-17 15:07)Division Wrote:  thanks for the review Smile.
Please don't turn reviews into a 3rd party cheat discussion you can do that on other forums or in off-topic Smile

my bad sorry, thanks for thhe reply! edited my post!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)