Current time: 02-May-24, 18:57 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated, visuals esp is removed/disabled, its future is unknown for now.
Undedected status
23-Nov-14, 14:36 (This post was last modified: 23-Nov-14 14:40 by 123123123.)
Hey guys,

i will buy the cheat now, but is it undetected on matchmaking and normal servers ?

23-Nov-14, 17:41
Can someone give me information please ?
23-Nov-14, 18:08
"The rootkit security is DISABLED atm, please stay patient it should be up running soon again. We're fixing the untrusted/vac problems with it."
23-Nov-14, 18:11
(23-Nov-14 18:08)verajicus Wrote:  "The rootkit security is DISABLED atm, please stay patient it should be up running soon again. We're fixing the untrusted/vac problems with it."

ok thank you i wait before i buy
30-Nov-14, 03:28
sorry for the same question.
Can i play ith this cheat on Matmaking yes or not
30-Nov-14, 11:54 (This post was last modified: 30-Nov-14 11:54 by Division.)
to my knowledge we havn't had any bans the last 10-14 days , depends on how paranoid you are Smile
30-Nov-14, 12:03
Well what can I say... 2 acc's banned in 2 days..I'm not blatant cheater or something it's just something wrong with security. Half of the time I shoot myself,but sometimes I use trigger to win rounds that's it. One acc overwatched which is impossible,it so hard to tell,I watched myself. Another got untrusted so wtf...
30-Nov-14, 15:49
(30-Nov-14 11:54)Division Dreamers Wrote:  to my knowledge we havn't had any bans the last 10-14 days , depends on how paranoid you are Smile

ok Big Grin yea i will cheat with my main Account. Thank you i think i buy the hack Big Grin
30-Nov-14, 17:33
(30-Nov-14 12:03)Mduck Wrote:  Well what can I say... 2 acc's banned in 2 days..I'm not blatant cheater or something it's just something wrong with security. Half of the time I shoot myself,but sometimes I use trigger to win rounds that's it. One acc overwatched which is impossible,it so hard to tell,I watched myself. Another got untrusted so wtf...

When?
30-Nov-14, 17:51 (This post was last modified: 30-Nov-14 18:23 by 123123123.)
(30-Nov-14 17:33)verajicus Wrote:  
(30-Nov-14 12:03)Mduck Wrote:  Well what can I say... 2 acc's banned in 2 days..I'm not blatant cheater or something it's just something wrong with security. Half of the time I shoot myself,but sometimes I use trigger to win rounds that's it. One acc overwatched which is impossible,it so hard to tell,I watched myself. Another got untrusted so wtf...

When?

i dont now how you play with this cheat chinese

I think today or tomorrow
30-Nov-14, 18:44

When?
Now
30-Nov-14, 18:45
(30-Nov-14 18:44)Mduck Wrote:  

When?
Now

what mine you?
02-Dec-14, 01:03

Untrusted ban is from having stats that are ridiculous for normal players to have. I believe the way they tell is when you have more than 75% headshot percentage? I could be wrong. Untrusted is also a system like VAC it is just faster working and once you abandon the game you were kicked from for untrusted it will VAC ban you.
05-Dec-14, 19:01
(02-Dec-14 01:03)ruthlessmeatloaf Wrote:  

Untrusted ban is from having stats that are ridiculous for normal players to have. I believe the way they tell is when you have more than 75% headshot percentage? I could be wrong. Untrusted is also a system like VAC it is just faster working and once you abandon the game you were kicked from for untrusted it will VAC ban you.

You realise you're talking non-sense do you?
05-Dec-14, 19:27
is the cheat safe to buy right now?? please can someone answer? because i read that there were some people with this cheat that were VAC banned. thanks!
06-Dec-14, 16:18
(05-Dec-14 19:27)rodrigokpoh Wrote:  is the cheat safe to buy right now?? please can someone answer? because i read that there were some people with this cheat that were VAC banned. thanks!

we had a recent update to security we'll see in the next 14 days, because of the way VAC bans.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)