Current time: 18-Apr-24, 23:27 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update.
We have moved server to Sweden due to Sweden being climate friendly, all small hick-ups have been fixed now.
My word on the cheat
22-May-17, 16:38
TL;DR: Hexui is a solid choice for legit hacking (as it is intended to be).

I am pretty new to game cheating when it comes to time; it was around a year ago when I really got interested in tweaking games and using tools to become better. Despite this, I have educated myself with the basics of reading and writing to memory and how anti-cheats work. With all this knowledge, I wanted to create a small private cheat I could use and never get caught. This goal is being fulfilled but due to my lack of knowledge on cheating, the cheats I desperately have coded, are not good for everyday usage. That's why I wanted a secondary solution and I went with Hexui.

If you didn't get it already, Hexui is my first pay-to-cheat solution. I picked it dues to multiple factors, the right features, cloud configuration, the price and the common notion that its a relatively good cheat. On top of that, I did not want to go with the most mainstream internal cheats that eventually get their users banned.

Now that you know my background and the reason for buying Hexui, you may want to hear my opinion on the cheat. I won't hang you for long; it's really good for what it promises to be. I have used a semi-private cheat for a long time and occasionally tweaked it when I had access to its source code. That cheat was internal and had perfect silent, which was really handy for legit hacking. The lack of it in Hexui made me a little be concerned because without it, the aimbot can often be caught in Overwatch but to my surprise, the aimbot was really smooth even without any smoothing or humanization. It did not lock and no one has yet mentioned me about my aim.

The aimbot looks legit and as the whole cheat is intended to be used for legit hacking, pretty much the only other feature is sound ESP, which is a new thing for many, for me as well. When an enemy is close to you, you start to hear beeping noises that become more frequent as the enemy comes closer. Some people might think this is a stupid move from Hexui to implement but in my opinion, it is the right one. With it you won't have the lure of aiming through the walls and getting a ban is impossible just by getting lured by visuals; it happens to many people.

In addition, the cloud configuration tool is pretty handy and straight forward. You can easily - and secretly tweak your settings and forget about it. After that you'll only need to execute cheat.

However, there is one thing in the configuration tool that bugs me a little bit; you have to configure each weapon one by one or go though all the weapons and let them follow the global rules individually. This might be a feature too but for me, for the first time, it was quite annoying. But just remember, you have to do this once only.

Hope at least one of you has finished reading my review - I just like to review things I buy in depth, especially if it is something more major; a cheat for instance. Wink

Let's hope Hexui remains as good as it is at this stage and it is my vested interest to be able to use it without bans as my secondary cheat - alongside with my private one.

Hope no one gets VACed.
22-May-17, 16:41
Hey thanks for the review dude I'm glad you like itSmile
it's deffinitely on my to-do list to make the cloud settings way easier and faster to configure but with the same amoutn of details(if the users chooses to).
Already now we have a 1 click import system. Simply visit any users profile and below their rep you can click the import button to get their config (can't be undone atm though).

People are sharing their configs here:
https://hexui.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=42
22-May-17, 17:06
(22-May-17 16:41)Division Wrote:  Hey thanks for the review dude I'm glad you like itSmile
it's deffinitely on my to-do list to make the cloud settings way easier and faster to configure but with the same amoutn of details(if the users chooses to).
Already now we have a 1 click import system. Simply visit any users profile and below their rep you can click the import button to get their config (can't be undone atm though).

People are sharing their configs here:
https://hexui.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=42

That's a really dope feature! Thanks for pointing out. Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)