Current time: 19-Apr-24, 00:32 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update.
We have moved server to Sweden due to Sweden being climate friendly, all small hick-ups have been fixed now.
Cheat injection
27-May-17, 23:56
Hey guys,

I just want to know what are the steps for cheat injection ? Does it require some authentication or is it based just on hwid ? And what is the limit on hwid can i have multiple of them or only one ?

Thanks
28-May-17, 02:00
Close Steam > inject cheat > open steam > play csgo

It is both Auth and hwid

Not 100% on multiple hwid use, you would need to ask admins for special permissions. (if they allow)
28-May-17, 09:59
Limit is 1 but we have automatic free hwid resets
07-Jun-17, 13:43
Okey thanks thats really cool,

I just saw csgo cheat have some hide window for LAN how do you activate that option ? And in that case how do you type password ? Can you tell me more about this feature ? Or even better if there is some kind of video showing this ?

Thanks
07-Jun-17, 14:21
It's a simple checkbox you check in our cloud settings:
[Image: 915a5fb135745b8b108d31170ad5a001.png]

You only need to type password when registering your hwid.
You can't register if hide window is active, were thinking about adding a feature on the web that would let you verify the login on the website instead, but it's not currently there.
19-Jan-19, 21:56
how do i even activate the cheat???? i bought it and got the invoicce but no download link
23-Jan-19, 12:08
(19-Jan-19 21:56)CptSlapABetch Wrote:  how do i even activate the cheat???? i bought it and got the invoicce but no download link

https://hexui.com/forum/client.php

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)