Current time: 28-Mar-24, 21:52 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update 21. March.
Compared to 2014, this cheat has made huge improvements and honestly the best Cheat!
09-Jun-17, 06:31
I've had bought a few private/semi private cheats before, some I even bought for lifetime (Rogue, platinum, some private triggers, etc). I've also bought Hexui back in the day around 2014, that time I was unlocky and bought it a few days prior to a untrusted banwave.

I stopped using it then and moved on.

During the whole of 2015, I was using Rogue Internal, it was good for what Epik is offering and to be honest, I'm not complaining about anything. It was pretty good, but it was still lacking in terms of looking and feeling legit.

Watching my demos then, it still looks unnatural and very sketchy.

I quit CSGO late 2015, and started playing other games that are more good for my time. I started playing again mid 2016 without cheats. Playing on ESEA and stuff.

I quit again and now I'm back, but not to play legit, just want to have fun and have a bit of an edge.

I was cleaning my computer and found a text file where I keep all my logins for all kinds of cheat sites. Decided to buy a smurf and buy Hexui.

Here's where my review begin for the cheat, thanks for reading my backstory.

The Aimbot is honestly very fluid and very natural. Love the fact that its still powerful at very legit settings (2fov 15smooth)

I don't use the triggerbot since I can aim, but I've tried it on bots and it seems to me very good.

The best thing about this cheat is how the devs take their time to remind you about being safe. I opened the cheat once while steam was open and the cheat warned me about it told me to re-download. Its that kind of small things that really tells me that the people here cares.

Also, the Sound ESP is god bless fantastic. I find myself loving it way more than legit walls/esp.

I don't know how to write a fancy review with fancy editing, but trust me when I say this cheat is good, hell its freaking great.
09-Jun-17, 13:43
Thanks a lot for the review I'm glad you like it mate Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)