Current time: 18-Apr-24, 15:04 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update.
Database reverted to 3-day old copy, due to a mishappening. Please re-create your user if it's gone, and make a payment issue to get upgraded. Cheat settings from last 3-days is lost as well. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
Everything should sorted out by 23:00 GMT+1, and affected customers will get 1-week extra added to their sub.
My Hexui Review
02-Jul-17, 02:35
My Hexui Review - After 2 Years of Membership

Aimbot

This is amazing. You're able to use the aimbot however you want to. You'll be able to play on super low settings with low fov and high smooth, or you can go crazy and have full fov and no smooth at all.

Triggerbot
The triggerbot feels very good and the fact that you can change it for every weapon makes it even better. I'm not really making these settings myself, so not sure how you would do to get the best out of it.

RCS

The RCS is great, you're able to have it on low or high settings, just like almost everything else here.

Sound ESP

A very unique ESP which I have never seen on another cheat before. It's functioning really well

Price

The price is great in my opinion. Not too expensive, and if you wish, you might be able to get either premium or exclusive whenever the sale is up.

Security

I have been using this cheat for around 2 years and i have been vac banned a few times, but that definitely does not remove my trust from Menalix and his project. He's very open about what's happening with the development and sometimes mistakes of the cheat.

Other Anti Cheats

I'd really love to see Hexui be undeteded on every AC there is, but of course, that really takes a lot of effort and time, and aimbot is not the easiest thing to make in order to bypass ESEA. I'd love to see some more work on this side though

Community

The community is mostly very nice, and so are the admins/moderators. Some people would rather like to spam the shoutbox though, instead of making a thread or literally just read what the cheat says in order to set it up.

//Sebasitan
02-Jul-17, 08:56
Nice review

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)