Current time: 20-Apr-24, 01:01 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update.
We have moved server to Sweden due to Sweden being climate friendly, all small hick-ups have been fixed now.
My Experience as New Customer & Member
11-Jul-17, 04:57
Dear All,

Please introduce myself, my name is Ary. I joined this great community few days ago and after carefully research thru out all different cheats, I decided to use Hexui as my trusted cheat provider.

Before Hexui, I was using "Chods" for my CS GO cheat for 2 years. Chods was that great until recent vac wave =) and finally it caught them but luckily NOT ME. lol I was in vacation for 3 weeks and somehow during those 3 weeks of my vacation the huge VAC wave came lol. and yes I'm lucky mother****** for this one haha.

So Chods fixed the cheat for a few days and people were complaining that the cheat got detected again, so that's like 2 times in 2 weeks period lol. And that's it for me, time to shop different cheat.

My Hexui experience, I am veteran CS GO Player, actually I'm quiet impressed with how your walling system by using beep sound. I was little bit confused when I tried it, I thought something is wrong with my PC LOL....

This by far the most legit hack I've ever tried, I mean all the settings are actually almost impossible to tell if aimbot / aim assist was active.

Chods has many more options for the cheat settings compare to hexui but then cannot really too compare because hexui is made to be more legit.\

So far I am gonna give 5 stars for my hexui experience, easy to install, easy to learn, nothing is too complicated.

Now I am gonna need someone here to help me with a few settings for some of my guns to make it a bit stronger for long range Smile

I assume if the cheat got detected or there's a potention detection, this cheat will automatically shutdown? and there will be some kind of notice of CS Go Status on the website correct?

Thanks and happy Cheating.....
(I can't believe I still found many hackers last night despite the big vac wave)

Heart
11-Jul-17, 05:57
Great review, nice to have ppl like you in this community <3
11-Jul-17, 07:32
Thanks for the review, yep we never have any features online if they're not UD Smile.
11-Jul-17, 18:13
(11-Jul-17 04:57)bluedevil9900 Wrote:  Dear All,

Please introduce myself, my name is Ary. I joined this great community few days ago and after carefully research thru out all different cheats, I decided to use Hexui as my trusted cheat provider.

Before Hexui, I was using "Chods" for my CS GO cheat for 2 years. Chods was that great until recent vac wave =) and finally it caught them but luckily NOT ME. lol I was in vacation for 3 weeks and somehow during those 3 weeks of my vacation the huge VAC wave came lol. and yes I'm lucky mother****** for this one haha.

So Chods fixed the cheat for a few days and people were complaining that the cheat got detected again, so that's like 2 times in 2 weeks period lol. And that's it for me, time to shop different cheat.

My Hexui experience, I am veteran CS GO Player, actually I'm quiet impressed with how your walling system by using beep sound. I was little bit confused when I tried it, I thought something is wrong with my PC LOL....

This by far the most legit hack I've ever tried, I mean all the settings are actually almost impossible to tell if aimbot / aim assist was active.

Chods has many more options for the cheat settings compare to hexui but then cannot really too compare because hexui is made to be more legit.\

So far I am gonna give 5 stars for my hexui experience, easy to install, easy to learn, nothing is too complicated.

Now I am gonna need someone here to help me with a few settings for some of my guns to make it a bit stronger for long range :)

I assume if the cheat got detected or there's a potention detection, this cheat will automatically shutdown? and there will be some kind of notice of CS Go Status on the website correct?

Thanks and happy Cheating.....
(I can't believe I still found many hackers last night despite the big vac wave)

:heart:

Used chods 1 year ago it was good but then it went to shit(banned over 10 accounts fuck chods haha lmao), this cheat expires one day before my birthday going to rebuy it been cheating for over 976 hours no vac ban rank is global elite with 80 dollars worth of play skins and a bayonet. Hexui needs skill if your a silver and need a hack go to a different hack unless you rage on max settings hexui still requires skill.
13-Jul-17, 05:04
I saw you post on hf about how you went on vacation. Very lucky haha
15-Jul-17, 09:01
Heart
[/quote]

Used chods 1 year ago it was good but then it went to shit(banned over 10 accounts fuck chods haha lmao), this cheat expires one day before my birthday going to rebuy it been cheating for over 976 hours no vac ban rank is global elite with 80 dollars worth of play skins and a bayonet. Hexui needs skill if your a silver and need a hack go to a different hack unless you rage on max settings hexui still requires skill.
[/quote]

IKR, with chods, you can be noob but the hack will help you make a lot of kills. With Hexui , I notice you really need some sort of above avarage skills to play it perfectly. But since I've been playing this game for super long2 time, my skill is there enough and with the help little bit from hexuii... makes me a bit stronger haha.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)