Current time: 27-Jul-24, 05:55 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Updated cheat (14/7-2024) showthread.php?tid=21095
If vac happens...
17-Jul-17, 05:45
Just wondering if VAC happens using this cheat, would you guys somewhat compensate for VAC ban?
17-Jul-17, 08:26
[My opinion] If you get vac'd using any cheats, you can't blame it on the providers since you are the one taking the risk. Now that I cleared that out, I've never heard of any cheat provider that compensates their user base when being hit by a VAC wave.
17-Jul-17, 10:29
ok i just need to know, thanks i made my decision
17-Jul-17, 11:31
The only thing that you would possibly be compensated for is sub time.
17-Jul-17, 13:11
It depends on the cause @Naga123, as a rule of thumb no but sometimes we do give compensations and have done so in the past
18-Jul-17, 09:17
well i dont want to like say pay for a cheat, than get vacced in like month and so not only am i down a account, but i paid for a cheat that got vacced. I understand, its not policy and i respect that, i just don't want to get my nuts stomped and than spit at same time.
18-Jul-17, 11:17
(18-Jul-17 09:17)Naga123 Wrote:  well i dont want to like say pay for a cheat, than get vacced in like month and so not only am i down a account, but i paid for a cheat that got vacced. I understand, its not policy and i respect that, i just don't want to get my nuts stomped and than spit at same time.

Almost every cheat provider doesn't compensate for VAC ban. Chods for example got detected twice in one month and only compensated for the downtime.
18-Jul-17, 15:20
Hexui compensates sub-time for full detections.
Hexui sometimes compensates sub-time and money in the shape of a refund for partial detections which only hit a few users, if it's a clear mistake on my end.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)