Current time: 19-Apr-24, 17:21 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update.
We have moved server to Sweden due to Sweden being climate friendly, all small hick-ups have been fixed now.
Can you use this at a lan?
17-Jul-17, 15:44
I'm thinking of buying hexui and using sound esp at a lan.
Is this possible?
Is it hard to inject at a lan?
17-Jul-17, 16:01
Yes it's possible, no it should be very easy Smile we also have featuers where it hides everything from plain sight
17-Jul-17, 16:12
(17-Jul-17 16:01)Division Wrote:  Yes it's possible, no it should be very easy Smile we also have featuers where it hides everything from plain sight

Can you tell me how exactly I get the file on the LAN's PC or is it something like cloud related inject
17-Jul-17, 16:20
Usb / mouse / download
17-Jul-17, 16:24
Will someone from the Hexui staff teach me how to inject it from the mouse if I buy it?
18-Jul-17, 01:46
(17-Jul-17 16:24)lang0d Wrote:  Will someone from the Hexui staff teach me how to inject it from the mouse if I buy it?

you dont need a hexui staff member to teach you, its really simple. If you cant (for some reason) figure it out I would be more that happy to show you.
18-Jul-17, 01:47
Research the way a virus attaches to a USB, you want Hexui to work the same way.
18-Jul-17, 22:30
(18-Jul-17 01:46)Zeth Wrote:  
(17-Jul-17 16:24)lang0d Wrote:  Will someone from the Hexui staff teach me how to inject it from the mouse if I buy it?

you dont need a hexui staff member to teach you, its really simple. If you cant (for some reason) figure it out I would be more that happy to show you.

can you send me your steam profile in a private message so we can talk please? Big Grin
14-Nov-18, 08:07
I have the same problem and the same question
Would someone help me?
But if they check my computer, they'll find the Hexui panel with my name
I do not want to be like Forsaken Sad

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)