Current time: 27-Jul-24, 15:11 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Updated cheat (14/7-2024) showthread.php?tid=21095
Thinking of purchasing
23-Jul-17, 14:56
I've been browsing several different hacks to use for CSGo but have yet to decide on which one I'm going to buy but after reading the reviews and the fact you just missed the recent vac wave I'm leaning more and more towards hexui. Id just like a few people to give me a further insight into their views on hexui and how their security measures up to other cheats they may have used prior to finding hexui because the last hack I uses was aimjunkies and from what I've seen this blows it out of the water.

Regards,
br0ken
23-Jul-17, 14:59
Hey br0ken, I can tell you that security wise before our last detection (5 months ago) we had an 18 month spree going on, and our security is way better now as it's getting improved all the time. As for further insight would have to be a bit more specific about what you are curious about Smile
23-Jul-17, 17:17
I'm glad to hear about the security and that streak is astounding for a hack if I'm honest. What I'm curious about is the aimbot and if anyone gets called out a lot when using it and how the sonar ESP works for people in game
23-Jul-17, 17:45
(23-Jul-17 17:17)br0ken Wrote:  I'm glad to hear about the security and that streak is astounding for a hack if I'm honest. What I'm curious about is the aimbot and if anyone gets called out a lot when using it and how the sonar ESP works for people in game

SoundESP / Sonar works like this(Turn sound UP):

I really doubt people will call you out with aimbot, you can check some of our customers playing with the cheat here:
https://hexui.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=70

And a general featue overview here:
https://hexui.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=11251
23-Jul-17, 19:57
If purchased, is it best to put the injector on a usb if you have to download it for security purposes or is there no need to do that?
23-Jul-17, 20:53
(23-Jul-17 19:57)br0ken Wrote:  If purchased, is it best to put the injector on a usb if you have to download it for security purposes or is there no need to do that?

Please read the thread where you download there's a "How to launch" link there towards the bottom, if you need further help post in support Smile
24-Jul-17, 01:51
Its cool man, I bit the bullet and bought it anyway and I'm thoroughly impressed so far the sound esp is so good and the aim of works wonders too especially with recoil. Think I still need to tweak a few settings but I'm happy so far and haven't been called out Smile keep up the good work guys
24-Jul-17, 18:06
(24-Jul-17 01:51)br0ken Wrote:  Its cool man, I bit the bullet and bought it anyway and I'm thoroughly impressed so far the sound esp is so good and the aim of works wonders too especially with recoil. Think I still need to tweak a few settings but I'm happy so far and haven't been called out Smile keep up the good work guys

Thank you man, feel free to check the settings advertisement forum below the shoutbox Smile
24-Jul-17, 19:14
I've been checking it out for proper legit settings and I think I'm doing good with 5.5 - 6 FoV and 8 - 12 smooth Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)