Current time: 18-Apr-24, 07:58 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update.
Database reverted to 3-day old copy, due to a mishappening. Please re-create your user if it's gone, and make a payment issue to get upgraded. Cheat settings from last 3-days is lost as well. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
Everything should sorted out by 23:00 GMT+1, and affected customers will get 1-week extra added to their sub.
A first look at HexUI
02-Aug-17, 20:57
I purchased this cheat earlier today, I've had a few hours to play around. Here is what I think so far.

I've been using Aimware for a few years now, so I thought maybe time to try something else. So here I am.

So for 9EUR a month, you get a fully customisable cheat as well as a sound ESP (Which I haven't seen elsewhere). Now... Yes Aimware has many more features but on the other side of that coin it's twice the price.

So far I'm very happy with HexUI after snagging a config from the forums and spending an hour tuning it I'm very happy with it. I find the sound ESP to be far better than using a traditional ESP. As I do and a lot of others it's easy to lose yourself watching someone through a wall.

Overall, for the money I think this is an excellent package for a "legit" player.
03-Aug-17, 16:43
Thanks for the great review mate!
03-Aug-17, 17:52
Thanks for the review man glad to have you here.
SoundESP is an original feature invented by hexui Smile.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)