Current time: 19-Apr-24, 07:00 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update.
We have moved server to Sweden due to Sweden being climate friendly, all small hick-ups have been fixed now.
My review about Hexui after over 1 month of usage
10-Aug-17, 14:32 (This post was last modified: 10-Aug-17 14:32 by fatboat.)
So i have been using hexui for well over 1 month now. And i have to say, this cheat is amazing for legit hacking without visuals. I have used many other cheat providers and their aimbots isnt the best, i have to say hexui has one of the best aimbots out there.

Aimbot:
The aimbot is one of the best aimbots that i have used based on the customizability. The aimbot requires a lot of testing but when you find the right settings it's very godly.
Score 10/10

Triggerbot
The triggerbot also need testing from the player to find the right settings, but when you do i can be deadly. I use Triggerbot for pistols and awps. I must say that the triggerbot on this hack is very good.
Score 8.5/10

RCS - Recoil Control System:
The recoil control system on this cheat is very good. Sometimes with my build i screws up and makes my crosshairs go down/ is glitchy sometimes. But overall the rcs is very good.
Score 8.5/10

Security:
The security is very good compared to other cheat providers. I havent been vac banned or ow banned. Even thought i have been cheating my ass of in matchmaking. This cheat also has faceit mode which supports the non-client version of faceit. And it also supports many other such as: CEVO,Kickback and more.

I recommend this cheat if you're going to cheat without visuals.
~fatboat
10-Aug-17, 18:35
thanks for the detailed review ++ Big Grin

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)