Current time: 27-Jul-24, 06:04 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Updated cheat (14/7-2024) showthread.php?tid=21095
Question Before Buy
10-Sep-17, 18:49
Hello Community, how are you all?

I'm a proud cheater since the first day I play cs 1.6.
From the first day I cheat and never got VAC Banned.

I had used other private cheats in the past, and I was about to use this one now.
I always play on my main account, but I always play leggit, meaning that I cheat but not that much (like half of the rounds of a MM).

My question here is, is this cheat good for me? I just need Triggerbot, nothing else.
Can I play on my main safelly? When someone got VAC, does it mean I will get it too?

Thanks
10-Sep-17, 19:05
Honestly, I've been here a while now... almost 2 years and this cheat has never got me VAC banned. It's an outstanding cheat and I would pick it over aimware or any of them "popular cheats". The fact you found HexUI makes you a very lucky man because this cheat is what you need. SO yeah you should get it.
10-Sep-17, 19:15
1. Hexui is a legit cheat. Which means you wont be spinning around like a fidget spinner. But when configured to you. It will be hard to spot, that you're using a cheat.

Hexui is not a private cheat, we do have special subs which opens once in a while. We call it premium and it has a limited user base. But that's the closet we have the a private sub

2. That would depend on the way we get detected.
10-Sep-17, 19:26
Thank you both for the answers.

I will give it a try.
Is there any best practice to use this cheat? Like place it on USB, start it before steam, etc etc?
10-Sep-17, 19:35
(10-Sep-17 19:26)ztar Wrote:  Thank you both for the answers.

I will give it a try.
Is there any best practice to use this cheat? Like place it on USB, start it before steam, etc etc?

Just make a folder on your desktop. It's the solution we recommend. You should always start hexui before steam

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)