Current time: 26-Apr-24, 18:48 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
2.3 Gb update, expect cheat to be updated tomorrow. 27. April. Unfortunately I have a very packed day today on the 26. April.
Activation Time
20-Sep-17, 01:46
Hi,

Recently I paid for a sub of 90 days. I don't have anything, I already waiting for the membership and the cheat. Crying
20-Sep-17, 12:17 (This post was last modified: 20-Sep-17 12:21 by dtnn85.)
Can somebody answer me? Any admin, please? in the attached image have the proofs of the payment.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

20-Sep-17, 12:33
You paid with e-check and the payment is pending.
You should've receive a pm about it: https://hexui.com/forum/private.php

we don't upgrade until the funds are fully cleared
20-Sep-17, 15:06
Thanks for the reply. Yes, I have this PM but, how much time I have to wait? I mean, I use the same PayPal account to buy on the internet and in games and never have problems or have to wait.
20-Sep-17, 16:10
(20-Sep-17 15:06)dtnn85 Wrote:  Thanks for the reply. Yes, I have this PM but, how much time I have to wait? I mean, I use the same PayPal account to buy on the internet and in games and never have problems or have to wait.

That should be explained in the pm.

It says you need to contact paypal as it's them who decide once the money has cleared
20-Sep-17, 18:14 (This post was last modified: 20-Sep-17 18:15 by dtnn85.)
The money was sent and discount to may found so you receive the money, PayPal approves the transaction at the same time that discount the found of my account. If the money has any problem PayPal inform me and I don't have anything in my message center, so how you can say that the money needs to be cleared. It's a joke or what? in PayPal, if the account has some problem or the money, the owner of the account is notified at the moment. I don't have the money in my account and already buy in a lot of site of the internet, even in eBay without problems, you already receive the money so? it's not a problem of PayPal. I pay for a membership that doesn't have and I don't have the money in my account, the money it's in your PayPal account.
23-Sep-17, 18:32
(20-Sep-17 18:14)dtnn85 Wrote:  The money was sent and discount to may found so you receive the money, PayPal approves the transaction at the same time that discount the found of my account. If the money has any problem PayPal inform me and I don't have anything in my message center, so how you can say that the money needs to be cleared. It's a joke or what? in PayPal, if the account has some problem or the money, the owner of the account is notified at the moment. I don't have the money in my account and already buy in a lot of site of the internet, even in eBay without problems, you already receive the money so? it's not a problem of PayPal. I pay for a membership that doesn't have and I don't have the money in my account, the money it's in your PayPal account.

doing a chargeback doesn't solve your problems, obviously if the funds has cleared from paypal that's a mistake. You should've sent me a transaction id + email I could've contacted the owner
25-Sep-17, 15:51
(23-Sep-17 18:32)Division Wrote:  
(20-Sep-17 18:14)dtnn85 Wrote:  The money was sent and discount to may found so you receive the money, PayPal approves the transaction at the same time that discount the found of my account. If the money has any problem PayPal inform me and I don't have anything in my message center, so how you can say that the money needs to be cleared. It's a joke or what? in PayPal, if the account has some problem or the money, the owner of the account is notified at the moment. I don't have the money in my account and already buy in a lot of site of the internet, even in eBay without problems, you already receive the money so? it's not a problem of PayPal. I pay for a membership that doesn't have and I don't have the money in my account, the money it's in your PayPal account.

doing a chargeback doesn't solve your problems, obviously if the funds has cleared from paypal that's a mistake. You should've sent me a transaction id + email I could've contacted the owner
Rip acc Kappa

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)