Current time: 28-Mar-24, 16:57 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update 21. March.
Review of Hexui
13-Dec-14, 20:22
I heard about Hexui from my friend and saw the videos and all the features the client provides, so I decided to give Hexui a chance. I bought a 1 month subscription and downloaded the client at first it didn't work since it was a bit confusing at first then I got the hang of it. I played around with the settings to something comfortable for me and it worked well.
My rank is Legendary Eagle and I've never been called a "hacker" or anything like that.
[/b]My ratings:
Rifle 8\10
Awp and scout 9\10
Pistol 10\
I haven't tried the smg's or the heavies with this client but they probably do work
well.
The reason I rated the rifle 8\10 is since the 1-bullet head shots are good but when it comes down to when those 1-2 bullets miss the spray isn't the greatest.
The awp is amazing, barely misses any shots the only down side is the range but that doesn't really matter. For example if you are on de_dust_2 and start t side you cant awp anyone crossing mid doors from ct. *so this doesn't really effect anything because most starting picks or shots are not from that position.
I rated the pistol 10/10 since if you peak the right angles its extraordinary. I personaly for ct use the p2000 or the deagle and for t either the glock or deagle, I choose these since they seem to work the best for winning saves or pistol rounds.
18-Dec-14, 01:39
thanks for the great review glad for having you there Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)