Current time: 05-May-24, 14:53 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated, visuals esp is removed/disabled, its future is unknown for now.
banned hurist wtf
20-Oct-17, 18:22
hi e bought a subscription for 30 days and eactivated the anntivirus and the firewall downloaded it in folder and file and when entering hexu cloud says that estoi banned by heuristic as you can be, sihice all the correct steps request hel(e created another account because I can not do anything from my main)
20-Oct-17, 18:56
I had to put a lot off effort into reading this one
20-Oct-17, 19:58 (This post was last modified: 20-Oct-17 20:01 by Passivelyy.)
I tried my best.

Quote:Hello, I bought a subscription for 30 days so I deactivated the anti-virus and the firewall. I downloaded the Hexui files into my folder but when I enter my username into Hexui Client it says that I'm banned by "heuristic". I did all the correct steps (I created a new account because I can't do anything from my main.)

Use your native language next time.
20-Oct-17, 22:12
(20-Oct-17 19:58)Passivelyy Wrote:  I tried my best.

Quote:Hello, I bought a subscription for 30 days so I deactivated the anti-virus and the firewall. I downloaded the Hexui files into my folder but when I enter my username into Hexui Client it says that I'm banned by "heuristic". I did all the correct steps (I created a new account because I can't do anything from my main.)

Use your native language next time.

sorry my ingles is very bad
20-Oct-17, 23:24
(20-Oct-17 18:22)n4rc0hack3r30 Wrote:  hi e bought a subscription for 30 days and eactivated the anntivirus and the firewall downloaded it in folder and file and when entering hexu cloud says that estoi banned by heuristic as you can be, sihice all the correct steps request hel(e created another account because I can not do anything from my main)
Make a ban appeal with your main account
20-Oct-17, 23:25
(20-Oct-17 23:24)jLOL Wrote:  
(20-Oct-17 18:22)n4rc0hack3r30 Wrote:  hi e bought a subscription for 30 days and eactivated the anntivirus and the firewall downloaded it in folder and file and when entering hexu cloud says that estoi banned by heuristic as you can be, sihice all the correct steps request hel(e created another account because I can not do anything from my main)

I can not claim from my main account because it does not give me access to the forum
20-Oct-17, 23:30
(20-Oct-17 23:25)n4rc0hack3r30 Wrote:  
(20-Oct-17 23:24)jLOL Wrote:  

I can not claim from my main account because it does not give me access to the forum
Yes, but you can still see a forum section called "ban appeals" or something similar.
10-Feb-18, 15:52
that is happening to me in my main account, and i can't make a appeal. my account has more than 1 year.
10-Feb-18, 19:04
(10-Feb-18 15:52)faviere77 Wrote:  that is happening to me in my main account, and i can't make a appeal. my account has more than 1 year.

Make a tread in "payment issues" only you and the admins can see the tread.

https://hexui.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=63
11-Feb-18, 15:20
You can access our forums even if you're banned.

If you can't login try to make a password reset on your main account:
https://hexui.com/forum/member.php?action=lostpw

After that you can post a ban appeal here:
https://hexui.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=47

User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)