Current time: 29-Mar-24, 13:28 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update 21. March.
[Info] Cheat update. (30 October, 2017)
30-Oct-17, 14:48
Starting from the next game update, which is unknown to occur but probably within 2 weeks, since csgo often updates, the cheat and client will receive an update, with the following new stuff:

Cheat module:
1. Signature scanning.
Normally we stream a static set of offsets from our server to the client which then distribute it to the cheat module, but since I'm quite busy with school atm and often is asleep when csgo updates, its easyier and faster for me to make the cheat automatically search for the offsets, you won't need to relaunch the cheat anymore when the game updates then, only the game, and I will have to do fewer updates which is necessary for the cheat to work.

2. GlowESP.
This will be implemented as well, idk yet of you will be able to use it at release, since it require some changes to our payment page and cloud settings, which is up to division.
We don't want people who don't want visuals to pay for it, so it will be an additional feature you can select for an increased price, exclusive and premium members will all get access to glowesp.

3. Movement prediction.
Movement prediction will be improved since we have done it in a kinda static way lately, by expecting servers is 128 tick, and we haven't predicted our own player model movement but only enemies.
Now it will dynamically get the tick of the server, and predict both enemy and your own player.

4. General performance fixes.
I have done some benches and rpm call meddling to figure out how to be performance wise on the good side, when calling rpm and wpm.
This has improved the overall performance of the cheat.

Client
1. I have to clean up some stuff related to streaming the offsets.
30-Oct-17, 21:22
Cool. GLOW ESP
31-Oct-17, 02:33
Nice mena
31-Oct-17, 23:06
not bad
01-Nov-17, 10:57
Has been implemented after yesterdays game update, except glow which is commented out for the moment, until division has updated cloud config and our payment system, should be soon done.
01-Nov-17, 12:57
Ay nice
02-Nov-17, 14:50 (This post was last modified: 02-Nov-17 14:55 by Tayder.)
Awesome !!

But I've got a question :
Will members having an ongoing membership be able to use the GlowESP when it gets released or shall we pay an extra for it ?
02-Nov-17, 15:05
Glow is an extra option you can to the normal sub, it will cost extra, but not much afaik.
07-Nov-17, 22:11
(02-Nov-17 15:05)hapsdog Wrote:  Glow is an extra option you can to the normal sub, it will cost extra, but not much afaik.

How much will it cost extra? I'm too broke ahaha
08-Nov-17, 11:19
(07-Nov-17 22:11)CJ01 Wrote:  
(02-Nov-17 15:05)hapsdog Wrote:  Glow is an extra option you can to the normal sub, it will cost extra, but not much afaik.

How much will it cost extra? I'm too broke ahaha

atm. it's set to only 1-3€ depending on what sub length you buy.
09-Nov-17, 17:18
(02-Nov-17 14:50)Tayder Wrote:  Awesome !!

But I've got a question :
Will members having an ongoing membership be able to use the GlowESP when it gets released or shall we pay an extra for it ?

you will get it free of charge, since the glowesp will cost 2 euro extra, but the cheat's general price will get reduced to 8 euro.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)