Current time: 18-Apr-24, 10:49 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update.
Database reverted to 3-day old copy, due to a mishappening. Please re-create your user if it's gone, and make a payment issue to get upgraded. Cheat settings from last 3-days is lost as well. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
Everything should sorted out by 23:00 GMT+1, and affected customers will get 1-week extra added to their sub.
Honest Review
14-Jan-18, 09:37 (This post was last modified: 14-Jan-18 09:38 by Dillsion1.)
Back when I first used this cheat back in 2016, I got an overwatch ban and decided to stop for a while. I came back in December of 2017 and Decided to give it another go

The cheat is what it is, the best damn legit bot you will find on the market to date. The aimbot is highly configurable, to the point, you can be ready for comp in less than 20 minutes. (If you took the time to do it yourself) Or you can look at the already splendid Settings Advertisement page in the private section of the forum, it's full of all different types of configs for your type of play. You can't beat it.

The Sound ESP is something I've never liked or dabbled with much, I get anxious when the beeping increases so I steered clear from it.

But once HexUI decided to release a Glow ESP, you bet I was on board. It's simple and you can set it to a keybind, perfect for toggling.

I'm usually in the Gold Nova's rank wise, with this cheat, I'm reaching borderline LE and soon LEM. This cheat is great if you want to cheat and still try in CS. It's amazing in all ways imaginable and the Security, oh my don't let me forget the security.

I can only recall one time the cheat was detected, back in 2016, due to a secure member in the Exclusive leaking the cheat module to valve themselves. (Dick move) The cheat has since been revamped and is as secure as ever.

The Premium and the Exclusive modules you could practically cheat with an expensive inventory, I trust it that much, and security is a big thing for me.

I have dabbled in other p2c's before, namely the big ones in the market for rage. But if all you want is legit bot, this is the best bet for you, every dollar, euro, or pound you pay will be worth it, and you'll quickly see just how much HexUI can do for you.

Happy cheating, thanks for the product @Menalix!
14-Jan-18, 16:18
There have been no detections due to a premium/exclusive member leaking the module/client to vac
15-Jan-18, 10:08 (This post was last modified: 15-Jan-18 10:08 by jLOL.)
(14-Jan-18 09:37)Dillsion1 Wrote:  I can only recall one time the cheat was detected, back in 2016, due to a secure member in the Exclusive leaking the cheat module to valve themselves. (Dick move) The cheat has since been revamped and is as secure as ever.

Big shots, otherwise nice review Rolleyes

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)