Current time: 03-May-24, 21:31 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated, visuals esp is removed/disabled, its future is unknown for now.
CSGO HeXui.
23-Dec-14, 14:24 (This post was last modified: 23-Dec-14 14:29 by Devhex.)
Dear HeXui,

Recently I have been searching for a nice and legit looking cheat. I do not need those rage hacks op wallhacks.
My question is since there has be a lot of updates recently. Is everything of the trigger bot / trigger spreed / trigger seed still working?

Also I would like to ask can I play FaceIT and evea with the cheat?
I saw a lot of anti-cheat support also for ESEA but it said: something with ESP-Sound, what do you guys mean by that?
Is the cheat safe to use? I understand there are risks but how big is this risk?

EDIT: And I can't look at the new cheat update. Is it restricted?

Kind Regards,
DevHex
23-Dec-14, 16:52
Hello DevHex
the triggerbot and it's functions are working fine atm
esea is not supported from the moment they changed stuff of how we find player id's so we'll need to solve that sometime in the future if possible
faceit should be fine
sound esp is a beep that beeps faster the closer the enemy is.
its hard to estimate your risk because we simply dont know after an update but 14 days after the last update is usually the time where you can say "yes its safe enough"

we have a private forum which you can see after you've paid Smile
24-Dec-14, 00:32
Thanks for your reply Sir.
The trigger seed trigger predict recoil and trigger predict spread have been patched right?
So does these not work on your cheat atm ? And do you have anything similar with it?

& Sound-ESP is safe to use in ESEA aswell?
24-Dec-14, 00:49
we have a rcs not seed or predict spread, it doesn't do it perfect like seed etc but controls it to look human alike imo
24-Dec-14, 14:58
And is sound ESP safe to use in ESEA ?
& the rest of the anti-cheats in servers are those undetected aswell?
24-Dec-14, 16:22
I havn't heard any esea bans at all actually, i think there was some before i joined (8 months ago) thats about it

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)