Current time: 18-Apr-24, 05:57 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update.
Database reverted to 3-day old copy, due to a mishappening. Please re-create your user if it's gone, and make a payment issue to get upgraded. Cheat settings from last 3-days is lost as well. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
Everything should sorted out by 23:00 GMT+1, and affected customers will get 1-week extra added to their sub.
Better than Platinium?
11-Apr-18, 22:38
I am coming from Platinium Cheats, it's down so I do need an alternative and I WILL BE USING MY MAIN. Is this a good cheat for it?? I do like that you have cloud config but.. plat had truaim which I loved.. and they had CHAMS that actually just lit up the player when they where visible to you not walls... what I loved about plat was the crosshair assist, auto strafe etc. Does this cheat have good features like this?
11-Apr-18, 22:44
You can view our full feature list here:
https://hexui.com/counter-strike-global-...ive-cheat/

aswell as reviews from customers here:
https://hexui.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=16

GlowESP is also a very clean esp like chams Smile.
We do not have auto strafe, but we do have very legit look aim assist
11-Apr-18, 22:47
(11-Apr-18 22:44)Division Wrote:  You can view our full feature list here:

You guys should add some misc features I.E crosshair assist it places a marker where your crosshair should be placed. And some other cool features Smile Thinking about buying, would you be able to hop in a discord call and assist and explain some thing to me?

If so, add me : Robbie#3400
11-Apr-18, 23:00
(11-Apr-18 22:47)XxRobbie Wrote:  

You guys should add some misc features I.E crosshair assist it places a marker where your crosshair should be placed. And some other cool features Smile Thinking about buying, would you be able to hop in a discord call and assist and explain some thing to me?

No sorry, feel free to ask any further questions here, or in "payment issues"(if you want it to be between you and staff)
11-Apr-18, 23:09
(11-Apr-18 23:00)Division Wrote:  
(11-Apr-18 22:47)XxRobbie Wrote:  

No sorry, feel free to ask any further questions here, or in "payment issues"(if you want it to be between you and staff)

Last question before I purchase, safe to use on main?
12-Apr-18, 00:05
(11-Apr-18 23:09)XxRobbie Wrote:  Last question before I purchase, safe to use on main?

No cheat is ever going to be 100% safe, you really have to make that decision yourself. You should never use any cheat on an account that you are not expecting to eventually lose, whether it be in a few weeks or a few years, nothing stays undetected forever.

The last detection Hexui was hit with was February 2017.
14-Apr-18, 01:46
I know this is a bit outdated now, but for those who are considering this vs Platinum Cheats, I'd recommend this much more.

During my time on Platinum they were detected 2 times. Their Cloud Config didn't work, their gloves didn't work, their cloud config was bugged and pathetic. All their "golden age" features were all open source, and they were outdated. They had website downages and when I got banned the second time (hurr durr don't cheat) I called out their devs. This resulted in Mojo banning me from the site and terminating my account. Safe to say I'll never recommend their broken excuse for a cheat. Hexui is the only cheat I trust on my main, and will ever trust on my main.
15-Apr-18, 08:17
This is the best cheat ever, simple as that.
16-Apr-18, 11:14
(15-Apr-18 08:17)Real Wrote:  This is the best cheat ever, simple as that.

shut up Real you peasant, you're not even an upgraded member anymore akward
21-Apr-18, 04:00
(16-Apr-18 11:14)dismay Wrote:  
(15-Apr-18 08:17)Real Wrote:  This is the best cheat ever, simple as that.

shut up Real you peasant, you're not even an upgraded member anymore akward

I did use platinum tho.
24-Apr-18, 20:13
Hexui giving information to Valve. Got banned on main without even using it. I did connect my steam while it was open but without opening the game. Still got banned. Hexui is bullshit IMO. I did use it on my smurf and it was working well but still, got banned on my main which I never used cheats on. Both accounts were banned on the same day, make it obvious that they give my account names to Valve.
24-Apr-18, 22:32
(24-Apr-18 20:13)crankygt Wrote:  Hexui giving information to Valve. Got banned on main without even using it. I did connect my steam while it was open but without opening the game. Still got banned. Hexui is bullshit IMO. I did use it on my smurf and it was working well but still, got banned on my main which I never used cheats on. Both accounts were banned on the same day, make it obvious that they give my account names to Valve.

Are you high?
Why the hell would we give information that would harm OUR customers that's paying US for our services, which makes us able to pay rent/bills and put food on the table.
Only free cheats where the programmer feels he saves the world by doing that would do something like it, but no p2c would ever do that.

The only way you get banned on an account you didn't cheat/play on is if your mobile number is connected with another account which you did cheat on or used the server crash exploit which got detected today with the cheats which decided to include that in their cheat (which hexui ofc. didn't do - since we actually really care about our customers safety).
24-Apr-18, 22:36
(24-Apr-18 20:13)crankygt Wrote:  Hexui giving information to Valve. Got banned on main without even using it. I did connect my steam while it was open but without opening the game. Still got banned. Hexui is bullshit IMO. I did use it on my smurf and it was working well but still, got banned on my main which I never used cheats on. Both accounts were banned on the same day, make it obvious that they give my account names to Valve.

If you believe so, you should contact your Police department. Here is the information on Hexui as a busisness so you can fill the police report:

Name: Hexui
Address: Flæsketorvet 68. 1
1711 Copenhagen V
Denmark
Company Registration Number: DK 37198587

It would be illegal for us to share any information with Valve without users clearly giving consent to it. According to the Danish Privacy Act and the The Data Protection Directive in EU.

No I would NEVER publicize any information on my customers. I don't even store any information on your steams, to ensure it won't happen even if we get hacked. (unlike many competing providers, who uses steam ids, to confirm when they are detected, and for whitelisting themself from their own cheat)

And why I would never do it?
1. I could get a fine from the EU in a level, which will put my life back to the stone age. (the stone age was a harsh enviroment, I don't want to live in)
2. Why would I do anything which only can harm my busisness? Without giving me a gain. My pure interrest in running a busisnes is getting food on my table, I do that by satisfying customers as much as possible, not by stabbing them in the back for no reason.

What even makes you think Valve wants to partner up with me when I make cheats for their game, and even hacked a Valve employee's e-mail account to leak their cheating gathering work logs.

What information we have on customers:
PayPal account holder full name. (Legal Billing Requirement)
PayPal e-mail address (Used to keep check of who have paid)
Forum account e-mail address (If you forget your pw)
Your IP-address. (Used to serve you our client and web-services, such as this forum)
Your country of origin. (Legal Billing Requirement)

Valve can't even ban you based on this information, it would be illegal for them to do, here in the EU atleast, idk much about politics in the US.
28-Apr-18, 04:55 (This post was last modified: 28-Apr-18 04:56 by ben_swolo.)
I used Hexui for about a month earlier this year. Amazing cheat, works very well if you know how to actually play the game and want that 1% boost in skill to win every match. I won every match I played (except 1) whilst using Hexui. The aim assist is great, the anti recoil is awesome, and the glow ESP is just perfect. Bind it to mouse 3 (or 4, which I did) and just tap it twice whenever you want information. FYI I used 0 recoil assist, 2.5 FOV aimbot and 0 smooth. Never once got called a cheater.

As for safety, I used it on my main and felt completely confident. I know nothing about how cheats work, but adjusting the cheat on a forum instead of an applciation running on your PC whilst in game to me is absolute genius. I have a cousin who is a hacker and he explained how programs can run on RAM silently which would be impossible to detect by VAC, maybe that's how Hexui works? All I know is, downloading the cheat, launching it and then deleting the application and it working in game? I felt like a robber with an invisibility cloak and a teleportation device if someone noticed me in the room. I am thinking about purchasing an exclusive account, if they go on sale again.

I haven't tried any other CSGO cheat, but I don't need to. I know good quality when I use it.

10/10 recommend Hexui.
28-Apr-18, 21:59
(28-Apr-18 04:55)ben_swolo Wrote:  I used Hexui for about a month earlier this year. Amazing cheat, works very well if you know how to actually play the game and want that 1% boost in skill to win every match. I won every match I played (except 1) whilst using Hexui. The aim assist is great, the anti recoil is awesome, and the glow ESP is just perfect. Bind it to mouse 3 (or 4, which I did) and just tap it twice whenever you want information. FYI I used 0 recoil assist, 2.5 FOV aimbot and 0 smooth. Never once got called a cheater.

As for safety, I used it on my main and felt completely confident. I know nothing about how cheats work, but adjusting the cheat on a forum instead of an applciation running on your PC whilst in game to me is absolute genius. I have a cousin who is a hacker and he explained how programs can run on RAM silently which would be impossible to detect by VAC, maybe that's how Hexui works? All I know is, downloading the cheat, launching it and then deleting the application and it working in game? I felt like a robber with an invisibility cloak and a teleportation device if someone noticed me in the room. I am thinking about purchasing an exclusive account, if they go on sale again.

I haven't tried any other CSGO cheat, but I don't need to. I know good quality when I use it.

10/10 recommend Hexui.

You almost posted a full review in a pre-sale thread Big Grin thank you for the kind words bro
29-Apr-18, 02:09
I really really hope you are just trolling because if not then you will have to get checked for possible mental issues.I’d advice you to contact your doctor asap.
29-Apr-18, 11:55
(28-Apr-18 21:59)Division Wrote:  
(28-Apr-18 04:55)ben_swolo Wrote:  I used Hexui for about a month earlier this year. Amazing cheat, works very well if you know how to actually play the game and want that 1% boost in skill to win every match. I won every match I played (except 1) whilst using Hexui. The aim assist is great, the anti recoil is awesome, and the glow ESP is just perfect. Bind it to mouse 3 (or 4, which I did) and just tap it twice whenever you want information. FYI I used 0 recoil assist, 2.5 FOV aimbot and 0 smooth. Never once got called a cheater.

10/10 recommend Hexui.

You almost posted a full review in a pre-sale thread Big Grin thank you for the kind words bro

I think I’ll post a full review in the reviews thread now Big Grin
29-Apr-18, 11:56
(29-Apr-18 11:55)ben_swolo Wrote:  
(28-Apr-18 21:59)Division Wrote:  

10/10 recommend Hexui.

I think I’ll post a full review in the reviews thread now Big Grin

Ayy that would always be awesome, I'll look forward to reading it Big Grin
29-Apr-18, 12:03
Crap, I can't, no sub at the moment. I think I'll buy five days just so I can write one akward
29-Apr-18, 12:16
(29-Apr-18 12:03)ben_swolo Wrote:  Crap, I can't, no sub at the moment. I think I'll buy five days just so I can write one akward

That was a quick few day Big Grin

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)