Current time: 29-Mar-24, 03:38 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update 21. March.
Personal Custom cheat
29-Apr-18, 16:22
Now, I know the forums the wrong place to post this, but I cant contact you guys privately as I dont have enough posts. anyway, this is towards Menalix and/or whoever else codes for Hexui:

I'm not sure if Menalix was joking or not, but I saw in Hack Forums that you could make a custom rcs hack for someone. Anyway. I don't want to pay for a full subscription, cos I can get annoyed and just go blatant so I only want an RCS feature. I am willing to pay £5 a month via Paysafe card (I see you're willing to implement this) or maybe through skins, cos I don't like using PayPal.
If this does happen, would you update the hack constantly for me? I don't like pasting as I think its a waste of time, so if its done by someone skilled like you, it would be appreciated.
Thanks
29-Apr-18, 18:36
I wrote this on HF:
Quote:I can make you one for 100 bucks (120ish with vat if you live in EU), it shouldn't need updates, but I can give you a guarantee of 2 years updates. Smile

5 pounds is way less than 100.
I guess you also live in the UK then? Which means I have to pay 20% of the 5 in VAT to the UK.
My minimum wage with my proffesion as programmer and engineer student is approx 20 pounds pr hour, according to my labor union.

I will need 4-6 hours of work, to make a private RCS project.
5 * 20 is 100 pounds approx.

With 5 pounds it means, you estimate my pay pr hour should be: 0.65 pounds.
That's a worse wage than a homeless person would get in my country from collecting bottles in public parks.

Lets estimate you then pay me 5 pounds each month, and my 5 hours of work, gets paid in the end over time.
It will then take me:
Code:
100/(5 * 0.84)
24 months (two years) to have earned the 100 bucks, I first asked for, and I have no guarantee you will keep paying for such long time.

Sorry but no it's to unrealistic, I'm not a slave.

If you don't have more than 5 bucks, it could be an idea, to find 20 friends, who all can pay 5 bucks, you can then all share the build, by paying each 5 pounds, for my 4-6 hours of work.
29-Apr-18, 18:44
so you want 100 a month for just a RCS? I find that very expensive. All i want is a Recoil system where it reduces recoil on the weapons I pick up/buy etc. I dont want an aimlock or anything. You already offer this where you state:
Recoil Control System
Compensation Vertical = Compensates the vertical recoil effect
Compensation Horizontal = Compensates the horizontal recoil effect
Stand-alone and integrated with aimbot *
Works with all weapon types, including pistols *

I'll only be playing MM, not faceit or ESEA, so i dont need it to be ESEA proof or anything. the guy wanted it to be ESEA proof and what not. I just wanna play comp..
29-Apr-18, 18:49
(29-Apr-18 18:44)Bsav Wrote:  so you want 100 a month for just a RCS? I find that very expensive. All i want is a Recoil system where it reduces recoil on the weapons I pick up/buy etc. I dont want an aimlock or anything. You already offer this where you state:
Recoil Control System
Compensation Vertical = Compensates the vertical recoil effect
Compensation Horizontal = Compensates the horizontal recoil effect
Stand-alone and integrated with aimbot *
Works with all weapon types, including pistols *

I'll only be playing MM, not faceit or ESEA, so i dont need it to be ESEA proof or anything. the guy wanted it to be ESEA proof and what not. I just wanna play comp..

I will need 5 hours of work to make it, my wage is 20 pounds pr. hour (which is excl. VAT). I will need an ONE TIME payment of 20*5 = 100 pounds excl. vat.
I have no reason to get 100 pounds monthly, since I won't have to do work again, and of course I don't take money from NOT working.
29-Apr-18, 18:50 (This post was last modified: 29-Apr-18 18:51 by Bsav.)
Regardless, I will come back once my exams are done, and we'll negotiate some more. So it would be a one time payment of a 100, and youll be updating it regualarly?
29-Apr-18, 18:52
(29-Apr-18 18:50)Bsav Wrote:  Okay, but would it not get detected overtime? or will you be updating it?

I don't see how it can get detected if it is private build, unless you decide to share it around (which is up to you).
29-Apr-18, 18:55
(29-Apr-18 18:50)Bsav Wrote:  Regardless, I will come back once my exams are done, and we'll negotiate some more. So it would be a one time payment of a 100, and youll be updating it regualarly?

Depends on what you want updated.
29-Apr-18, 18:55
Ah, I see. Thats amazing. Thank you, I'll come back after my exams are done in a month or two. Even though I dont play faceit and ESEA, if I do, would it be undetected or just server sided?
29-Apr-18, 18:58
(29-Apr-18 18:55)Bsav Wrote:  Ah, I see. Thats amazing. Thank you, I'll come back after my exams are done in a month or two. Even though I dont play faceit and ESEA, if I do, would it be undetected or just server sided?

FACEIT = Server-sided only.
ESEA = Depends on players reporting you.
29-Apr-18, 19:05
Alright thats great. So that means its undetcted on ESEA as long as someone that isnt 'special' reports me. What payment method would you offer? Is skins or Paysafe card allowed?
29-Apr-18, 23:04
(29-Apr-18 19:05)Bsav Wrote:  Alright thats great. So that means its undetcted on ESEA as long as someone that isnt 'special' reports me. What payment method would you offer? Is skins or Paysafe card allowed?

Probably paysafecard soon, were going to finish our paperwork with it this week.
29-Apr-18, 23:26
ohh nice. I was just wondering RCS doesnt inject into the game right, so isnt any RCS source undetectable? I was asking because my friend pointed this out to me, but I'd like to know more about this, since I find coding fun until it gets too technical akward
30-Apr-18, 18:11
(29-Apr-18 23:26)Bsav Wrote:  ohh nice. I was just wondering RCS doesnt inject into the game right, so isnt any RCS source undetectable? I was asking because my friend pointed this out to me, but I'd like to know more about this, since I find coding fun until it gets too technical akward

Well non of Hexui's feautures is "injected" into the game. The glowesp works by patching memory though.

The location of the cheat code doesn't affect a cheats security.
Injected code = inside game process
External code = outside of game process

Both methods can be just as secure, depends on how the technics are applied.
30-Apr-18, 20:14 (This post was last modified: 30-Apr-18 23:02 by Bsav.)
Ohh, thats an interesting way to make a hack. Well, once your paysafe card paperwork is finalised, I will message you back. Where else can I message you rather than a forum because I might want added features as well, and i dont want your forum to turn into a negotiating place Big Grin
30-Apr-18, 22:35
menalix dm me please, wanna talk about a private cheat
30-Apr-18, 22:56
I'm willing to pay a decent amount for the cheat through paypal but just need to make sure its done by someone who knows what they are doing, and if its possible to make it ud on esea id want that, so if you can help me out here it would be great
03-May-18, 20:36 (This post was last modified: 03-May-18 22:04 by Bsav.)
Menalix, How else can i message you apart from forums? Do you use Discord, Email, facebook or anything? im ready to buy it.
04-May-18, 17:59
Menalix no disrespect bro, but if you don't wanna do it just tell me. Cos its been days without a response, ill try to find another coder if you don't wanna do it (which is hard to find Big Grin)
04-May-18, 19:33
He is busy with exams at the moment, so he probably havent seen your post.

If he didnt want to make it, he would have told you from the beginning. Smile
04-May-18, 19:51
(04-May-18 17:59)Bsav Wrote:  Menalix no disrespect bro, but if you don't wanna do it just tell me. Cos its been days without a response, ill try to find another coder if you don't wanna do it (which is hard to find Big Grin)

Sorry please add me on discord: Menalix#5875

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)