Current time: 29-Mar-24, 12:15 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update 21. March.
Exclusive
18-May-18, 22:23
Hey, I would like to know if your Exclusive has ever been detected and if yes, then how many times and when.
19-May-18, 08:09
The last ever detection on HexUI was January of 2017.
19-May-18, 09:41
I also believe, if my memory is correct, that exclusives were not affected during that ban wave (correct me if I'm wrong).
19-May-18, 10:26
(19-May-18 09:41)Tellias Wrote:  I also believe, if my memory is correct, that exclusives were not affected during that ban wave (correct me if I'm wrong).

Yeah exclusives was actually hit back then afaik
19-May-18, 15:51
(19-May-18 10:26)Division Wrote:  
(19-May-18 09:41)Tellias Wrote:  I also believe, if my memory is correct, that exclusives were not affected during that ban wave (correct me if I'm wrong).

How am I able to subscribe to the exclusive build?
19-May-18, 16:46
(19-May-18 15:51)skrible Wrote:  
(19-May-18 10:26)Division Wrote:  

How am I able to subscribe to the exclusive build?

Also curious
19-May-18, 19:47
Exclusives were a limited time subscription to a few people, the only way to get one now would be to buy a sub off of an exclusive (1/2 of the $ goes to Mena)
22-May-18, 05:33
Thanks to all the replies - half of my question is answered..

Now to the other half of my question --

How many Exclusives were banned?
I'm fine with a rough number like 2-3 or 4-5 if you don't feel the need to provide the exact number.
Reason for my asking is, that once I get paid, and I see someone is selling their Exclusive build, I will buy it asap.
22-May-18, 10:36
I got banned in 2015/2016 cannot remember exact date, but it was a mistake. I had exclusive status, but my module was still on standard. So one of my accounts got banned, but after talking to Menalix he was very sorry for the mistake and gave my account the correct exclusive module.

I think I was the first exclusive customer in 2014/early 2015. Since March 2014 I lost 3 accounts. 1 got VAC'ed due to detection. 2 OW'ed because I was abusing triggerbot hard.
22-May-18, 17:03
When we got detected in january, all subs were hit and everyone who used the build in that period of time were banned.

Before those bans, exclusive was UD for almost 3 years afaik and the standard costumer were UD for 18 months or so.

If you want to buy Exclusive, you need to be a costumer already, since you cant see the marketplace in the public section, second we only accept trusted people into exclusive, so a new costumer cant "walk in from the street" and buy it, simply for safety reasons.

To buy exclusive you need to be approved by menalix and then the admins will upgrade your account after the money have changed hands, for the record BUYING AND SELLING ACCOUNTS/PASSWORDS IS NOT ALLOWED AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN.
22-May-18, 18:55
(22-May-18 17:03)hapsdog Wrote:  When we got detected in january, all subs were hit and everyone who used the build in that period of time were banned.

Before those bans, exclusive was UD for almost 3 years afaik and the standard costumer were UD for 18 months or so.

If you want to buy Exclusive, you need to be a costumer already, since you cant see the marketplace in the public section, second we only accept trusted people into exclusive, so a new costumer cant "walk in from the street" and buy it, simply for safety reasons.

To buy exclusive you need to be approved by menalix and then the admins will upgrade your account after the money have changed hands, for the record BUYING AND SELLING ACCOUNTS/PASSWORDS IS NOT ALLOWED AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN.

Excactly thischinese

I would like to add that any transaction has to use Menalix as middleman and the sub will be transfered to your current hexui account. We will ask to send 50% of the amount agreed upon to this paypal: [email protected]
Anyone asking for anything else is not true. Best thing is to PM menalix through the forums yourselfSmile
22-May-18, 22:44
(22-May-18 17:03)hapsdog Wrote:  When we got detected in january, all subs were hit and everyone who used the build in that period of time were banned.

If you don't accept anyone that "walks in from streets" how come you accepted Dillusion1, he was standard for just about a week then bought an exclusive sub; therefore I can gain trust by using the standard sub for a week too?
If you're wondering how I know this, it's because my friend had a standard sub here.
23-May-18, 07:16
Dillsion1, was a member for about 1½ years when he got accepted in. (simply click his profile and have a look)

So your friend is wrong.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)