Current time: 28-Mar-24, 18:33 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update 21. March.
Im back :P [Payment]
18-Jun-18, 15:41
Well, I decided to go back to the counter strike after all this time stopped and wanted to know if you accept payment through PaySafeCard?
I had already bought the cheat for PaySafeCard some time ago and wanted to know if it is still possible to buy through PaySafeCard.

Tongue
18-Jun-18, 15:55
Sorry, we dont accept paysafecard Smile
18-Jun-18, 16:06
Ouch Sad
But ok thanks anyways! Smile !
22-Jun-18, 21:19
(18-Jun-18 15:55)hapsdog Wrote:  Sorry, we dont accept paysafecard Smile

But I have another question, do hexui gonna add paysafecard method?
23-Jun-18, 00:44
(22-Jun-18 21:19)Kettler Wrote:  
(18-Jun-18 15:55)hapsdog Wrote:  Sorry, we dont accept paysafecard Smile

But I have another question, do hexui gonna add paysafecard method?
Probably at somepoint since there was a vote for it. But probably not in near future.
23-Jun-18, 13:09
Doesn't look like it atm. communication with them has been sub-optimal
23-Jun-18, 16:09
So can we consider that the paysafecard method will not be included in the future?
25-Jun-18, 21:30
(23-Jun-18 16:09)Kettler Wrote:  So can we consider that the paysafecard method will not be included in the future?

Nope, paysafecard doesn't respond to any of my inquiries sadly. Been trying to make 3 accounts now. Everytime my account seems suddenly to be inaccesible, without any message or notice from PSC. Really wierd.
We might be able to accept PSC through Skrill though.
27-Jun-18, 03:01
(25-Jun-18 21:30)Menalix Wrote:  
(23-Jun-18 16:09)Kettler Wrote:  So can we consider that the paysafecard method will not be included in the future?

Nope, paysafecard doesn't respond to any of my inquiries sadly. Been trying to make 3 accounts now. Everytime my account seems suddenly to be inaccesible, without any message or notice from PSC. Really wierd.

Yes, you could put the payment through skrill.
I have another idea you could use the Mint Card through Paymentwall, but skrill would be easier for all of us. Do you have any dates scheduled to launch the payment method by paysafecard? It's because I really want to buy the software! ^-^
27-Jun-18, 13:48
(27-Jun-18 03:01)Kettler Wrote:  
(25-Jun-18 21:30)Menalix Wrote:  

Yes, you could put the payment through skrill.
I have another idea you could use the Mint Card through Paymentwall, but skrill would be easier for all of us. Do you have any dates scheduled to launch the payment method by paysafecard? It's because I really want to buy the software! ^-^

Not at the moment no, sorry
29-Jun-18, 02:38
you can do this . Buy paysafecard. go to skrill account. add funds there by paysafecard(fees are charged). Request for a Skrill ATM card. Use ur card to create paypal account. Buy your cheat. Smile
29-Jun-18, 17:48
(29-Jun-18 02:38)tiagoandrade9 Wrote:  you can do this . Buy paysafecard. go to skrill account. add funds there by paysafecard(fees are charged). Request for a Skrill ATM card. Use ur card to create paypal account. Buy your cheat. Smile

Hmm I will try that!
And another question...
Where are you from? xD

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)