Current time: 28-Mar-24, 21:30 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update 21. March.
Vac Wave
19-Jul-18, 14:41
I am looking to buy if this cheat was not hit by the vac wave. Was it? Also, what is cheat break time?
19-Jul-18, 15:33
(19-Jul-18 14:41)DabSlingz Wrote:  I am looking to buy if this cheat was not hit by the vac wave. Was it? Also, what is cheat break time?
No we were not affected by this vac wave. Cheat break time just makes the cheat process faster the lower the given value is.
19-Jul-18, 16:37 (This post was last modified: 19-Jul-18 16:38 by DabSlingz.)
Excuse me if my "terms" are wrong but do we need to download a separate injector or does it inject itself? By that I mean like aimware, redeye, platinum, etc. (you dont need to inject a dll) Is the cheat also hwid locked or no?

Im new to this stuff sorry if I dont make sense
19-Jul-18, 16:59 (This post was last modified: 19-Jul-18 16:59 by jLOL.)
(19-Jul-18 16:37)DabSlingz Wrote:  Excuse me if my "terms" are wrong but do we need to download a separate injector or does it inject itself? By that I mean like aimware, redeye, platinum, etc. (you dont need to inject a dll) Is the cheat also hwid locked or no?

Im new to this stuff sorry if I dont make sense
We dont inject anything to the game itself since were an external cheat provider compared to other cheats you mentioned. Its just an .exe file that you run and open steam/csgo. And yes it is hwid locked.
19-Jul-18, 17:44 (This post was last modified: 19-Jul-18 17:45 by DabSlingz.)
Thanks.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)