Current time: 24-Apr-24, 00:53 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update.
About the payment issues
26-Sep-18, 07:36
Hello Hexui,

Well, it looks like there is a bigger problem with paypal...

Maybe give the expired Subs a 5 days Sub for free until the issue with paypal is solved?

Would be a great move from you guys.

Cheers

Nara
26-Sep-18, 08:01
Patiently waiting for another payment method to appear =D mean while doing other things with my life!
26-Sep-18, 11:08 (This post was last modified: 26-Sep-18 11:22 by Lambo.)
(26-Sep-18 07:36)Nara Wrote:  Hello Hexui,

Well, it looks like there is a bigger problem with paypal...

Maybe give the expired Subs a 5 days Sub for free until the issue with paypal is solved?

Would be a great move from you guys.

Cheers

Nara

I highly doubt they will do this, all we can do is sit and wait just hope they're close to a fix. Although, an update on whats happening would be nice. Smile
26-Sep-18, 13:02
(26-Sep-18 11:08)Lambo Wrote:  I highly doubt they will do this, all we can do is sit and wait just hope they're close to a fix. Although, an update on whats happening would be nice. Smile

I had kinda the same problem in other games and they gave free subscripton.

They don´t lose any money if they give like 5~ days for free but they will lose customers if they don´t fix that problem fast enough.
26-Sep-18, 13:15
(26-Sep-18 13:02)Nara Wrote:  
(26-Sep-18 11:08)Lambo Wrote:  I highly doubt they will do this, all we can do is sit and wait just hope they're close to a fix. Although, an update on whats happening would be nice. Smile

I had kinda the same problem in other games and they gave free subscripton.

They don´t lose any money if they give like 5~ days for free but they will lose customers if they don´t fix that problem fast enough.

True, but I'm returning to CS and the last subscription I bought was in 2016 so I highly doubt they'll give it to everyone.

It's worse for them than it is us, we want to cheat and they want money.

Hopefully a solution will come soon, today would be great Wink
26-Sep-18, 14:50
I really doubt this. Just wait it will be up soon.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)