Current time: 19-Apr-24, 03:07 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update.
We have moved server to Sweden due to Sweden being climate friendly, all small hick-ups have been fixed now.
MENA HELP
12-Oct-18, 05:31
Mena,

Please help on how to use the coinspayment.. could not figure out on how to add funds using my card to coinspayment and use it to purchase the sub

Hoping for your reply
12-Oct-18, 13:18
Ive send you a PM. Smile
12-Oct-18, 19:35
i need help to
12-Oct-18, 19:57
Make a wallet ect with blockchain(dot)com and then buy bitcoins there with your card.

Then use the bitcoin to buy a sub, simple. Smile
13-Oct-18, 00:03
(12-Oct-18 19:57)hapsdog Wrote:  Make a wallet ect with blockchain(dot)com and then buy bitcoins there with your card.

Then use the bitcoin to buy a sub, simple. Smile

Hi there

i dont see the option to buy bitcoin from there

can you send me a link of the instructions on how to do so>?
13-Oct-18, 00:19
can i use coinbase.com?
13-Oct-18, 09:11
When you are logged into your wallet on blockchain.com, left side of the screen it says "Buy & sell bitcoins" Click that. Smile

https://imgur.com/5GjvbdH
13-Oct-18, 11:26
[quote='hapsdog' pid='102499' dateline='1539414689']
When you are logged into your wallet on blockchain.com, left side of the screen it says "Buy & sell bitcoins" Click that. Smile

it seems that the said option is not available in my country.. PH sad life

T_T
13-Oct-18, 12:25
Hmm Sad

I guess we will just have to hope that stripe is going to be ready soon. Smile
13-Oct-18, 16:35
blockchain mininum bitcoin purchase is 50 eur lol.
13-Oct-18, 18:48
You could pay for your sub more than once with the money you put in there or you could buy something else with the rest of the money, its not like they are lost once you place them in your wallet.
14-Oct-18, 14:48
is it possible that i just transfer u funds via paypal and you purchase the cheat for me using my account?
14-Oct-18, 15:04
The problem is, i will have to give you my personal paypal adress and i am not really willing to do that for several reasons, one being you could charge back on me even months later, but also the obvious reason that it is my personal paypal. Smile

I am sorry, and i really hope stripe is ready soon so everyone can get their sub and play again.
15-Oct-18, 01:58
how do stripe works? problem is, would it be available in our region?
17-Oct-18, 01:29
Hi there,

I can't reply to your message, it says count to low lol

Please pm me to either discord or skype or provide me your discord or skype details through message.
Thank you
17-Oct-18, 01:59
@hapsdog

I can't reply to your message, it says count to low lol

Please pm me to either discord or skype or provide me your discord or skype details through message.
Thank you

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)