Current time: 18-Apr-24, 21:40 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update.
We have moved server to Sweden due to Sweden being climate friendly, all small hick-ups have been fixed now.
Review of Hexui
02-Jan-15, 13:39
Hello!
I have been a silent member of Hexui since 04-02-2014 (Being within the 140 to register on the site) and I believe I bought it first shortly after that.I dropped in and out of using it over time but Hexui has,to my knowledge, never gotten me detected. I have been detected however using other cheats. I want to review from the perspective of a relative n00b at hacks and make this simple, using the classic 1-10 scale.
Triggerbot 10/10
This hack is based around the triggerbot. It works fantastic with almost all weapons that you could ask for. With the AWP and AK-47, with the correct settings you can be beastly while staying under the radar - leading me to the next point.
Security 9.5/10
Once again, I believe I have never been detected on my accounts using Hexui. The cheat gets fast updates and Menalix always warns people when there is a heightened risk from using it at a certain point. Staying active on the forums and heeding Menalix's warnings will leave your account just fine. Menalix also seems to have some weird inside knowledge of stuff that's going on with VAC from what I have seen, but hey, I'm not complaining.
The cheat is secure in almost everything apart from SoundESP not being able to be used in ESEA (Trigger is still fine). You wont have an issue with Anti-Cheat's here, even CEVO works with it's Paladin client installed.
Settings & Customisation 8/10
I can find it hard to understand the settings at some points, but looking around the forums should get you some understanding. If you want to get the perfect config, Division Dreamers has a sweet tool at a low price within the premium section. I can't vouch for it but everyone else seems to love it. "Vouch for this program, its really fucking epic and has the best config out there!".
Community 9/10
Friendly people and fast responses from a community member or from Division Dreamers/Menalix on the cheat it's self. Both admins are very active so you won't really have an issue here. People are not toxic, unlike other sites I have known... :dodgy:
SoundESP 10/10
SoundESP is beyond useful. This type of cheat does not make it so you aim through walls at people, all it is is a useful reminder that someone is nearby. This is useful when guarding a site or pushing and looking for a location of a nearby player. The range and sound are customisable so its all up to you.
Customer Support 10/10
Only issue I have had is with my HWID that I needed to get changed a while ago. Posted it late on a weekday and it was changed a few hours later. Really fast and easy. My friend had an issue with the hack and Menalix used TeamViewer to help him set it up.

I have no regrets on buying Hexui. It is not a overpowered tool all it is is a skill booster. Learn it overtime and how to use it and you can be very legit. Heed the warnings of admins and take their advice, they are always here to help and you will be just fine.[u]
EL
02-Jan-15, 13:42
I can approve this review. 11/10 would trigger again
02-Jan-15, 19:03
Thanks for the awesome review and the positive words about me and hexui Smile
cheers mate
09-Jan-15, 07:26
isn't is the trigger is not working in ESEA but sound ESP is?
09-Jan-15, 08:14
Thats correct Smile
09-Jan-15, 08:58
+1 Turkey

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)