Current time: 29-Mar-24, 12:58 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update 21. March.
Doubts before buying it
25-Nov-18, 00:54
Hi everybody, im new here and very noob at "the cheating world".
I am sorry if my questions are repeated and already answered previously, but I would be very grateful if someone could help me:

1. This cheat is very old. Can it be used without fear of being banned?
2. It's easy to run? It's an .exe?
3. Can I only use de glowhack (wh) ? I'm not interested on aimbot or other things.
4. Why is the payment monthly? is it not enough to download and run whenever you want?
5. In "Subscription Group", there are 2 options: Standard and Community. What is the difference?

Thank you everybody Smile
25-Nov-18, 01:03
1. The older the better? The more experience the better? We've been undetected for more than 2 years.
2. Yeah, we have clear instructions and configs are easy to configure with plenty of configs can be found.
3. You cant purchase glow esp standalone but you can only have glow esp activated, so yes.
4. Payment is monthly so it would make profit? You can pick longer subscriptions though like 3 months.
5. Standard = people with access to cheat, community = people with only forum access.
25-Nov-18, 01:34
(25-Nov-18 01:03)jLOL Wrote:  1. The older the better? The more experience the better? We've been undetected for more than 2 years.
2. Yeah, we have clear instructions and configs are easy to configure with plenty of configs can be found.
3. You cant purchase glow esp standalone but you can only have glow esp activated, so yes.
4. Payment is monthly so it would make profit? You can pick longer subscriptions though like 3 months.
5. Standard = people with access to cheat, community = people with only forum access.

Thank you so much!
Maybe it's because my English is not good enough, but questions 4 and 5 continue with doubts:

4. What I want to say, is that if I buy the cheat now and have it downloaded, how can I have to continue paying more months if I already have it? Is not it just a file?

5. Community = registered forum users? I can have the cheat for 1 year and only 9€?

Thank you again and sorry for the inconvenience.
25-Nov-18, 09:15
The cheat wont work if not connected to our servers, so even tho you have the cheatfile, it wont work if your sub has run out.

Community sub is for people who ONLY wish to use the forum, that sub does not have access to the cheat at all.

(It was mostly made because some good old members of the community wanted to stay and chat on forums but no longer played csgo, a community sub was the solution.Smile )
25-Nov-18, 14:41
(25-Nov-18 09:15)hapsdog Wrote:  The cheat wont work if not connected to our servers, so even tho you have the cheatfile, it wont work if your sub has run out.

Community sub is for people who ONLY wish to use the forum, that sub does not have access to the cheat at all.

(It was mostly made because some good old members of the community wanted to stay and chat on forums but no longer played csgo, a community sub was the solution.Smile )

Thank you. All very clear. I will buy and use Hexui soon Smile
26-Nov-18, 01:33
Sorry, one last question before paying:

Glock ESP is the same as wallhack?

What colour is for T and CT? Same color behind the wall than in sight?
23-Dec-18, 01:52
Interesting

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)