Current time: 18-Apr-24, 08:45 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update.
Database reverted to 3-day old copy, due to a mishappening. Please re-create your user if it's gone, and make a payment issue to get upgraded. Cheat settings from last 3-days is lost as well. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
Everything should sorted out by 23:00 GMT+1, and affected customers will get 1-week extra added to their sub.
Need help ASAP, please DM
15-Dec-18, 00:31
Hello there,

I have posted twice in ban appeals and once even in payment support, each time very polite and patient, but have received no message or reply in 2 weeks.

I was automatically banned by your heuristic system 2 weeks ago, and would like someone to look into it. It is definitely a false ban, as I have been a customer for nearly 2 years and use the cheat correctly. I can provide any details or info necessary to prove this. I have submitted my personal Social Media info in the past to prove my identity, and am willing to do so again if needed.

Please reach out to me ASAP. Thank you.
16-Dec-18, 09:51
Hello, your appeal has somehow "drowned" into the other posts, there has been some bugs in the autoban system so alot of people got banned when trying to buy glow, i have contacted Division, hopefully he will sort you out today.

I am sorry for the inconvenience. Sad
19-Dec-18, 05:06
No worries! Thank you so much for getting this looking into, I'm happy to be back.

#HapsdogBestMod

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)