Current time: 29-Mar-24, 09:55 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update 21. March.
Premium
17-Dec-18, 06:17
Hello, I am interested in getting the premium version instead of standard however I am unsure if you would want to offer this to me since I’m new. Please can I have some more details on this for future reference? Like what price it is and when its most likely next available? I plan on getting a sub within the next few days so if you could help me out that would be great! I plan on using Hexui on a high value account since I have read a lot about it and have a strong trust in it’s security.

Thanks!
17-Dec-18, 08:13
Premium is sold a couple of times pr year and only for a few days/a week, noone will be told when it comes online and anyone who wants to buy will have to apply in a topic made for it, after the week has gone all application are looked at and then Menalix/Division decides who gets in.
17-Dec-18, 09:54
(17-Dec-18 08:13)hapsdog Wrote:  Premium is sold a couple of times pr year and only for a few days/a week, noone will be told when it comes online and anyone who wants to buy will have to apply in a topic made for it, after the week has gone all application are looked at and then Menalix/Division decides who gets in.

Okay thank you. I will become a member ASAP ans work towards getting this Big Grin

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)