Current time: 19-Apr-24, 02:43 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update.
We have moved server to Sweden due to Sweden being climate friendly, all small hick-ups have been fixed now.
Subscription not yet received
27-Apr-19, 09:11
Anyone know how long it takes before you get your subscription?
I've created a thread in Payment Issues but it's almost three days ago now and no response.
That's why i'm making this thread in here.
27-Apr-19, 12:33 (This post was last modified: 27-Apr-19 12:36 by alexbcon.)
(27-Apr-19 09:11)MockaA Wrote:  Anyone know how long it takes before you get your subscription?
I've created a thread in Payment Issues but it's almost three days ago now and no response.

I have purchased mine 6 hours ago and nothing's have email both [email protected] and [email protected] but nothing. Will cancel transaction if no reply in the next couple of hours.
27-Apr-19, 12:40
(27-Apr-19 12:33)alexbcon Wrote:  
(27-Apr-19 09:11)MockaA Wrote:  Anyone know how long it takes before you get your subscription?

I have purchased mine 6 hours ago and nothing's have email both [email protected] and [email protected] but nothing. Will cancel transaction if no reply in the next couple of hours.

I have used and brought many of times and this has never happened.. its always been instant.. i'm not sure why its happening but i do agree it should probably get seen to asap or else business is going to suffer alot.
28-Apr-19, 12:03
You guys need to make a payment issue thread here:
https://hexui.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=63
28-Apr-19, 18:47
(28-Apr-19 12:03)Division Wrote:  You guys need to make a payment issue thread here:

How is going man?
Did you guys fix the payment error?
My sub is still NO SUB.
For real
wts going on here
28-Apr-19, 23:13
I'm sorry Division, but your support is horrible. I have emailed the support team and did not receive any reply back, how can we PM you if we receive the attached error?

I have already sent the request info to the support email.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

29-Apr-19, 00:47
(28-Apr-19 23:13)alexbcon Wrote:  I'm sorry Division, but your support is horrible. I have emailed the support team and did not receive any reply back, how can we PM you if we receive the attached error?

I have already sent the request info to the support email.

(28-Apr-19 18:47)Edmond Wrote:  
(28-Apr-19 12:03)Division Wrote:  You guys need to make a payment issue thread here:

How is going man?
Did you guys fix the payment error?
My sub is still NO SUB.
For real
wts going on here

Sorry for the delay, I'm looking into the glitch.
Meanwhile so we can upgrade you fast please make a payment issue thread here:
https://hexui.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=63

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)