Current time: 29-Mar-24, 09:21 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update 21. March.
Best Legit External Cheat
13-May-19, 17:50 (This post was last modified: 06-Sep-19 02:44 by XtC__.)
Hi guys,

So I decided to test a few external cheats recently and came across Hexui. I liked the fact that we are given an option to buy a subscription for 5 days - which are enough to test a cheat.

Cloud Settings:

I really liked this aspect of Hexui - you edit your configs/settings in your browser AND it is very fast. So a few times in-game i had to quickly tweak my aimbot settings to suit to the enemy team cheaters and everything worked without delay.

Aimbot:

The aimbot is nice and customisable. If you keep the smooth low, you will be able to land 1-Taps with a Deagle. I tested pistols, rifles and snipers and the aimbot worked great. But if you are faced with cheaters who are semi-raging or raging with an internal cheat, it will be quite difficult to win. I guess that is largely due to the fact that Hexui is made for "legit cheating".

Sound ESP:

Works great, you can customise the distance and the pitch etc and you will never be surprised by the enemy. A few times, i accidentally switched off the visual esp but the sound esp saved me.

Glow ESP:

A very good glow esp - it has good range but you won't see everyone on the whole map from your spawn though. Its simple and effective - again a legit feature. I was very pleased with the fact that the glow esp did not make the game lag - something i noticed in a few other external cheats.

Security:

I think the cheat is pretty secure based on the injection method. The injection itself is easy and quite fast compared to other external cheats which take longer to load.
Faceit serverside works as well, so unless you have the Faceit anticheat installed on your pc, its all good.

All in all, I had a good experience with Hexui and i will most likely return whenever i need a good, secure, legit cheat.

|XtC|
07-Mar-20, 07:19
hexui is good!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)