Current time: 29-Mar-24, 03:46 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update 21. March.
why theres no paypal Payment Methods anymore?
30-Jul-19, 09:32 (This post was last modified: 30-Jul-19 09:32 by reyhanpglv.)
please, i only can buy the cheats with paypalSad
30-Jul-19, 15:57
Because some chinese people got us banned by doing mass disputes, I'm trying to make a new one as soon the back has opened a new bank account for me.
03-Aug-19, 14:19
(30-Jul-19 15:57)Menalix Wrote:  Because some chinese people got us banned by doing mass disputes, I'm trying to make a new one as soon the back has opened a new bank account for me.

okay menaaa, i’ll waiit for that hehe
08-Aug-19, 18:30
(30-Jul-19 15:57)Menalix Wrote:  Because some chinese people got us banned by doing mass disputes, I'm trying to make a new one as soon the back has opened a new bank account for me.

Would love to see that even though bitcoin seems tricky it works fine once you set it up!
23-Aug-19, 04:19

Will it take much longer for paypal to work? got money in my account I want to spend
29-Aug-19, 15:39
(23-Aug-19 04:19)SebentoX Wrote:  

Will it take much longer for paypal to work? got money in my account I want to spend

I don't trust other providers is PayPal on its way or should I consider another payment method? Smile
29-Aug-19, 16:07
(29-Aug-19 15:39)SebentoX Wrote:  

I don't trust other providers is PayPal on its way or should I consider another payment method? Smile
All payment methods are highly trusted especially stripe. And menalix said he probably wont ever add paypal back
29-Aug-19, 22:40

Stripe way more safe than PayPal to be honest. and is a competitor currently giving paypal quite the beating.
30-Aug-19, 17:16
(29-Aug-19 22:40)Menalix Wrote:  

Stripe way more safe than PayPal to be honest. and is a competitor currently giving paypal quite the beating.

bro this stripe is retarded.
tbh its for company not inviduals.
its so hard to just pay with it
complicated af
could u allow me to pm u menalix i wanna buy and try out.
31-Aug-19, 00:36
(30-Aug-19 17:16)nasrat83 Wrote:  
(29-Aug-19 22:40)Menalix Wrote:  

bro this stripe is retarded.
tbh its for company not inviduals.
its so hard to just pay with it
complicated af
could u allow me to pm u menalix i wanna buy and try out.

you just need to type credit card details lol?
how you want to buy it by pming, but feel free to send a pm.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)