Current time: 29-Mar-24, 00:01 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update 21. March.
Questions (CSGO & Media)
03-Nov-19, 09:16 (This post was last modified: 03-Nov-19 09:42 by 31100.)
Hi there,

1) I wanted to know if your hack was external or not, and if it needs a special installation (like touching the BIOS and so on)? I'm very aware of security part, I try to be as legit as possible to potentially stay und forever (15yo steam acc still clean on any AC and mine since day one: not bought).

2) Do you auto-lock your hack when there's a silent VAC update or not? To prevent any kind of surprise.
2.a) If not, do you inform your subscribers as fast as possible when the hack is potentially detected?
2.a²) How do you do it?

3) Do I need to have a Pen USB (in FAT32) to run the hack? I hope so, for security reason.

4) Is it OBS-clean (Twitch)?

5) For how long are you into csgo cheat scene?
5.a) How many devs are working on this hack?

6) Is this hack fully yours?
6.a) Nothing is pasted from another provider?

7) When was your last CSGO detection?
7.a) Can you confirm and swear that this was the last detection? Not marketing bullsh*t like a lot of providers do.

8) Do you have a discord server?

Sorry for all these questions but it's for my own safety and also to prevent any kind of lies (to be legal with your ToS art.12-13-14 & Security).

I'm old into cs hacking community, I'm around since 2004, so I want to be sure to take the right decision ;)
P.s.: I want to get an answer from an admin, not a moderator or a subscriber, for legal parts.

Cheers,
03-Nov-19, 14:15
Hey 31100, I will try answering you to my best.

1) It's external, and doesn't need any unusual fiddling around in the system, we think it's best to leave the system as it is, as that's a more legit approach.

2) Nope, providers who do this is usually marketing bullshit. Problem is Valve can adapt there way of streaming their modules any given moment, so there is no point trying to do something they can bypass, would give a sense of false security.
2 a/2) Yes we force the cheat out of operation, until a detection is fixed.

3) Nope, windows log when a USB is deattached, and due to Valve's trust score system, I think it's a bad idea to let Valve know you just unplugged an usb before game open.
https://www.techrepublic.com/article/how...nt-viewer/

4) Not visuals (glow esp) and sound esp can be hidden using additional audio mixer software.

5) Since 2008-09 (I started Hexui in late 2013 though)
5 a) Usually only me, but different freelancers work on the web-end, usually we hire the same freelancer though.

6) Yes it's fully mine, not even using any public help classes. I wanted the cheat to be minimal, so I had to do it from scratch, I even skipped certain in-build math functions in .net to code them manually myself. I'm usually the one people copy-paste from. Sonar/Sound-esp is a good example of that since I invented it in 2014 with this post: https://www.unknowncheats.me/forum/vb-ne...ndesp.html

7) 10 January 2017. I believe we are the only provider having a ban report section. Most providers sweep detections under the rug, and hope everyone will forget.
Well cheat's which has never been detected is often less secure, since the only reason they have never been detected is the fact Valve is unaware about them.
Therefor I'm proud to say I have been detected years ago, and had Valve up my ass, but learned a lot from it, and managed to escape them since.

8) Nope we don't cause Discord disallow cheating servers. I think about trying to create one any way soon.

At Hexui we don't lie. Even though it's almost become normal in the cheat scene. The usual lies providers use:
1. Unique builds (I've only seen 2 other providers out of the 16 I've tried, who actually do genuinely unique builds, mostly just change the hash of the file on disk, by filling end of the file with 00's, which will do nothing when Valve uses details from the PE header, to grab the actual code section.
2. Kernel driver, many says they have a kernel driver when they don't, this lie is though very easy to see, since the lack of a driver file.
3. Auto-detect vac updates. Very common lie, mostly copy-pasters say it, while those who actually a capable of doing it, don't even mention they do it.
4. VACNET undetected, well it's not possible, unless you have hacked and gained unathorized access to Valve's server where VACNET is operating, which of course no one has.
03-Nov-19, 15:23 (This post was last modified: 03-Nov-19 15:24 by 31100.)
I rly appreciate your honesty, and yes this is rare nowadays, providers are greedy and most of them do lie on their products to make max profits, which is why I never use anything on my main account for this exact reason.
I can say that this is a true quality you do have, unlike others, and believe me I've talked to a lot of devs on this scene.
29-Dec-19, 22:51
You can auto detect changes and update or stop your client if the offesets have been changed right.
30-Dec-19, 00:07
(29-Dec-19 22:51)alpha2k Wrote:  You can auto detect changes and update or stop your client if the offesets have been changed right.

ye
30-Dec-19, 01:18
(30-Dec-19 00:07)Menalix Wrote:  
(29-Dec-19 22:51)alpha2k Wrote:  You can auto detect changes and update or stop your client if the offesets have been changed right.

ye

Mena pls check my thread in payment issues... I have a problema with sub
31-Dec-19, 15:34
(03-Nov-19 15:23)31100 Wrote:  I rly appreciate your honesty, and yes this is rare nowadays, providers are greedy and most of them do lie on their products to make max profits, which is why I never use anything on my main account for this exact reason.
I can say that this is a true quality you do have, unlike others, and believe me I've talked to a lot of devs on this scene.

This is the reason I have decided to use hexui also Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)