Current time: 29-Mar-24, 13:27 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update 21. March.
Hexui Subscription
18-Nov-19, 02:13
Hello. I am currently interested in buying hexui as I feel like Valve don't care about wasting their time with VAC and even moreso dont want to waste their time with external cheats as those are not widely used like back in 2014.

I have a few questions however. First of all, I'd like to show respects to Division retiring. Second, I would like to ask about the payment methods, why is stripe only supported? It's annoying for non-eu residents to pay in euros as there is fees.

I would also like to ask if there are going to be any sales for black friday or christmas this year, if so I will consider buying a year subscription. I am very excited for hexui since i dont feel there has been many updates until now regarding the front end.

I know you have teased this a lot, but is the skinchanger coming? I feel you are trolling everyone lol. Also, I would like to ask (you are not inclined to answer) for your opinion on the current security. Do you personally believe thay vac will try detect external cheats soon?

Thank you very much for your time and look forward to joining the community again soon!
18-Nov-19, 10:32
(18-Nov-19 02:13)thenotoriousawp Wrote:  Hello. I am currently interested in buying hexui as I feel like Valve don't care about wasting their time with VAC and even moreso dont want to waste their time with external cheats as those are not widely used like back in 2014.

I have a few questions however. First of all, I'd like to show respects to Division retiring. Second, I would like to ask about the payment methods, why is stripe only supported? It's annoying for non-eu residents to pay in euros as there is fees.

I would also like to ask if there are going to be any sales for black friday or christmas this year, if so I will consider buying a year subscription. I am very excited for hexui since i dont feel there has been many updates until now regarding the front end.

I know you have teased this a lot, but is the skinchanger coming? I feel you are trolling everyone lol. Also, I would like to ask (you are not inclined to answer) for your opinion on the current security. Do you personally believe thay vac will try detect external cheats soon?

Thank you very much for your time and look forward to joining the community again soon!

Fees? pretty sure your bank's conversion fee shouldn't be so bad. With PayPal we charged in Euro aswell. We charge in Euro since we are a danish company, so our currency "danish crones" is very related to the Euro and more people understands Euro than the danish crones, and it's more related to our companies location compared to Euro. But I can consider adding US dollars at some point.
We only support Stripe currently, because PayPal is unreliable for a business and costs almost the double in fees. They have no problem destroying your livelihood, by freezing your balance for 6-months without a reason as well.
AliPay will be added in 2020 though, depending of the outcome of the new cloud settings system and skinchanger.

There will be a sale on black-friday, but I cannot say by how much, our trial sub (7-day) will probably not be affected.

I think Valve at some point will do a massive ban wave again, to shock the cheating industry. They usually did that half-yearly, but not much have happened since VACnet's release in May 2018. Therefor many people cheat with no regard for their inventory, as they think they are safe, at some point Valve will use that thought to their advantage. VAC is still an active system, and as time flies by people forget about what other detection schemes they have. We don't though since we have been here since 2013.
I highly doubt Valve will detect Hexui. They were really after me once, but they showed they couldn't handle my code manipulation, when they only banned few of our trial customers in 2017, then later came back after they realized they failed and detected everybody, by using a string signature. Since then we have completely removed the usage of strings, and we were not caught in any ban waves following that year and the next up till VACnet release.
Beside that we are much smaller than we used to be, I think they are way more interested in detecting google first page cheats. We only have 300 active customers at Hexui, so it's hardly worth their time.

I'm not trolling, we will get a skinchanger.

Hexui time plan:
Cloud Settings V3 Release (Mid-December)
Radar + No-flash (Mid-December)
Skinchanger Release (New Year)
Triggerbot Hitbox (Early 2020)
18-Nov-19, 17:20 (This post was last modified: 18-Nov-19 17:22 by TheNotoriousAWP.)
(18-Nov-19 10:32)Menalix Wrote:  
(18-Nov-19 02:13)thenotoriousawp Wrote:  Hello. I am currently interested in buying hexui as I feel like Valve don't care about wasting their time with VAC and even moreso dont want to waste their time with external cheats as those are not widely used like back in 2014.

Fees? pretty sure your bank's conversion fee shouldn't be so bad. With PayPal we charged in Euro aswell. We charge in Euro since we are a danish company, so our currency "danish crones" is very related to the Euro and more people understands Euro than the danish crones, and it's more related to our companies location compared to Euro. But I can consider adding US dollars at some point.
We only support Stripe currently, because PayPal is unreliable for a business and costs almost the double in fees. They have no problem destroying your livelihood, by freezing your balance for 6-months without a reason as well.
AliPay will be added in 2020 though, depending of the outcome of the new cloud settings system and skinchanger.

There will be a sale on black-friday, but I cannot say by how much, our trial sub (7-day) will probably not be affected.

I think Valve at some point will do a massive ban wave again, to shock the cheating industry. They usually did that half-yearly, but not much have happened since VACnet's release in May 2018. Therefor many people cheat with no regard for their inventory, as they think they are safe, at some point Valve will use that thought to their advantage. VAC is still an active system, and as time flies by people forget about what other detection schemes they have. We don't though since we have been here since 2013.
I highly doubt Valve will detect Hexui. They were really after me once, but they showed they couldn't handle my code manipulation, when they only banned few of our trial customers in 2017, then later came back after they realized they failed and detected everybody, by using a string signature. Since then we have completely removed the usage of strings, and we were not caught in any ban waves following that year and the next up till VACnet release.
Beside that we are much smaller than we used to be, I think they are way more interested in detecting google first page cheats. We only have 300 active customers at Hexui, so it's hardly worth their time.

Hexui time plan:

This is very good to hear and I agree with the paypal part, they are a very scum company. I have had 3 paypals frozen for no reason and many more problems. I am very excited for hexui as it was in 2017 I was last hearing lots about it. I will buy a subscription to support its development Big Grin

Also thank you for such a quick and detailed response - lots of providers don't do this much and especially the developers themselves, they have minions to do it for them xD

Edit: When there is a black friday sale, am I able to add a subscription onto my current one? Thanks
18-Nov-19, 18:09
(18-Nov-19 17:20)thenotoriousawp Wrote:  

Hexui time plan:

This is very good to hear and I agree with the paypal part, they are a very scum company. I have had 3 paypals frozen for no reason and many more problems. I am very excited for hexui as it was in 2017 I was last hearing lots about it. I will buy a subscription to support its development Big Grin

Also thank you for such a quick and detailed response - lots of providers don't do this much and especially the developers themselves, they have minions to do it for them xD

Edit: When there is a black friday sale, am I able to add a subscription onto my current one? Thanks

Ah to bad. My balance is unfrozen on 6. December which is also why I have money for some web-development. Tongue

Ye some devs isn't to fan of talking with customers, and trust "minions" to do it. I don't like having "minions" and only hire moderators, when somebody is noticeable hard working in helping other customers.

Yes you are, I would recommend you do that if you like the cheat Tongue
18-Nov-19, 19:29
(18-Nov-19 18:09)Menalix Wrote:  
(18-Nov-19 17:20)thenotoriousawp Wrote:  

Hexui time plan:

Ah to bad. My balance is unfrozen on 6. December which is also why I have money for some web-development. Tongue

Ye some devs isn't to fan of talking with customers, and trust "minions" to do it. I don't like having "minions" and only hire moderators, when somebody is noticeable hard working in helping other customers.

Yes you are, I would recommend you do that if you like the cheat Tongue

HeartHeart

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)