Current time: 29-Mar-24, 11:37 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update 21. March.
Short Review
22-Nov-19, 23:03
Honestly, I have used lots of cheats, and out of all of them, pastes, public internals, small self projects, this is the first time that people have thought I was a good player and not a cheater in a lot of circumstances. I am unsure of how, but with a good config, you are pretty much 100% safe from overwatch and 97%-99% safe against VAC. I would recommend this to people who want to stay undetected for as long as possible and perhaps have a decent amount of leagues they want to cheat on. The glowesp is helpful as you can toggle it on and off and it isn't too overpowering if you do this. The aimbot is amazing, I use it in faceit mode all the time because I just prefer the feel of it. I love how the standalone rcs is very powerful and subtle - perfect for a high rank player. Everything else is very good quality as far as I am aware and will definitely extend my subscription.

I will be releasing an in-depth, structured review when I have used it enough to form a better opinion and when the new features come out, I will be more than delighted to review those as I am super excited for them Big Grin
22-Nov-19, 23:46
Thank you for the review!
26-Nov-19, 03:05
thanks. <3

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)