Current time: 24-Apr-24, 03:31 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update.
[Info] 7. December VAC WAVE (Hexui NOT hit)
10-Dec-19, 02:40
There has been a VAC WAVE in csgo for the first time since 2018.
Hexui had no ban reports at all, of course. In 2 months time, we have officially been undetected for 3-years, I can't wait to celebrate it with you all <3
10-Dec-19, 13:58
rip skeet and so on, Hexui is the new alpha.
03-Jan-20, 00:43
Hexui it’s a best cheat it’s will be better have less people with this cheat I mean less players better security @Menalix
03-Jan-20, 03:47
(02-Jan-20 21:43)flow_cz Wrote:  Hexui it’s a best cheat it’s will be better have less people with this cheat I mean less players better security @Menalix

Very wrong. Less people way less secure.
03-Jan-20, 17:45
I understand more players more reporting bugs, but your cheat signature won't get blacklisted if less players right, adding junk doesn't work sigbench .....
03-Jan-20, 18:20
(03-Jan-20 14:45)alpha2k Wrote:  I understand more players more reporting bugs, but your cheat signature won't get blacklisted if less players right, adding junk doesn't work sigbench .....

Why wouldn't it get blacklisted, because you have less players?
What makes people think that Valve have access to see the amount of customers a certain provider has?
Does anyone know how many Hexui has, other than me?

There's butt hurt people who report any cheats to Valve 24/7. It's not like they on their google search think to themself: "aaargh ain't gonna report this one, they seem to have a little amount of customers, based on their public forum".

Don't tell me out of the more than million players csgo has, there isn't just ONE guy, who uses this page:
https://support.steampowered.com/kb_arti...8013#cheat
Whether how many customers the cheat has.
03-Jan-20, 18:49
lol wtf didn't know about that steam site, valve so desperate. I was just saying how new cheats on UC get's detected

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)