Current time: 19-Apr-24, 03:25 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update.
We have moved server to Sweden due to Sweden being climate friendly, all small hick-ups have been fixed now.
OBS Stream
11-Jan-20, 14:48
can i use this hack in csgo with OBS ? thanks
11-Jan-20, 15:08
No visual features because it's external, this isn't possible. However sound esp is possible with a virtual audio cable.
11-Jan-20, 16:28
(11-Jan-20 15:08)thenotoriousawp Wrote:  No visual features because it's external, this isn't possible. However sound esp is possible with a virtual audio cable.

you know some csgo hack for obs? thanks!
11-Jan-20, 18:41
(11-Jan-20 15:08)thenotoriousawp Wrote:  No visual features because it's external, this isn't possible. However sound esp is possible with a virtual audio cable.

not because it's external, rather because we rely on internal visuals. I don't like external drawing it's cpu intensive and looks ugly cause of the delay.

If you want to stream I really recommend you not using visuals, it will always be unlegit as hell.
12-Jan-20, 02:24
(11-Jan-20 18:41)Menalix Wrote:  

not because it's external, rather because we rely on internal visuals. I don't like external drawing it's cpu intensive and looks ugly cause of the delay.

If you want to stream I really recommend you not using visuals, it will always be unlegit as hell.

Ah okay, thanks. If this was implemented, wouldn't you have to be in fullscreen windowed? For me this ruins the purpose of playing competitive games since I like having a high refresh rate + freesync. Fullscreen windowed feels laggy.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)