Current time: 28-Mar-24, 15:39 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update 21. March.
Amazed, and became a fan instantly
27-Feb-20, 22:24
Switched from big providers (used many even "skate" etc) but owning Hexui for a day, and i can already see i will be here whole 2020 year. I can confirm that it's the cheat you need in your life if you're looking to play legit.(even semi-rage can work)

Security 10/10

The security measurements they offer and tips to make the cheat safer make you feel like you are in a safe bunker when detection comes to your mind so you can enjoy your game and not worry trough your games. (i dont know if this is only psychical but hey it works) Also Menalix is a well known coder in the cs cheating scene.

Aimbot: 10/10

This aimbot is amazing. I don't know why they were so solid and told me the fact that because it is external it not that strong HOWEVER This is the strongest external aimbot i've ever used it is literally catching up with the enemy and not just trying to get closer and closer.With the correct settings it is legit and smooth as a cake.

Triggerbot: 10/10

Simple yet awesome, you can play around the settings to match your liking (also i've noticed it is very responsive almost like in an internal thumbs up on this Hexui)

SoundESP & GlowESP: 8.5/10

i am playing with the Sound ESP to look legit and it is doing its job BUT it was a bit loud at first.
Glow esp is also a simple glow esp nothing can go wrong with it. big plus you can toggle it on and off by a key press and also it is a thin type of glow and not covering the whole player model up which is pretty good.chinese

Community 10/10

Staffs are cool, and helpful, also the users friendly, and you can also search for playing buddies and its not dead which is a great point! (on other forums this part of the scene is dead)

Overall: 9/10

Quality can be felt in every piece of it. the Cloud Config is a brilliant idea, and despite that it is almost a one man army (coder team) this cheat can be called a masterpiece among legit cheats. I am a very critical person, however Hexui went beyond my expectations.Heart

best regards,

a satisfied customer.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)