Current time: 19-Apr-24, 06:01 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update.
We have moved server to Sweden due to Sweden being climate friendly, all small hick-ups have been fixed now.
5Ewin I recommend buying hexui
24-Mar-20, 05:53 (This post was last modified: 24-Mar-20 05:55 by lzt199817.)
Personal feeling: At first I subscribed for 7 days in hexui and wanted to try stability
I did n’t expect it to exceed my expectations. He was very easy to use and very stable,Just today, I renewed my subscription to 90 days.

AIMbot:Self-sight can be set to smooth, etc. If you set it legally, it will not be easily seen. Leagues can also be used. It will not be seen by teammates as you are cheating.
There are many options for the overall setting of AIMbot, This is why I like hexui so much.

RCS:Independent RCS can set parameters for each gun independently. This is more perfect than any cheating. If you do not want to turn on AIMBOT RCS will be your best choice.

to sum up:Administrator: Menalix and hexui's employees are very responsible people
If you have any questions, he will come out and answer them as soon as he sees them.
There are problems with assistance, and I will help you patiently. This responsibility is not found in other cheat forum administrators. But hexui did it

Features:In 5Ewin, it is not recommended to enable the sonar and perspective functions. Turning on auto-pointing and triggering is very stable and not easy to detect. Turning on these two functions is already very powerful.

Finally, I would like to ask what kind of application do I need to apply for an exclusive user? Is there any system?

Can Menalix give me a copy of 5Ewin legal parameters, I can't adjust it myself
17-May-20, 08:33
5E使用声纳,会导致封号吗?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)