Current time: 28-Mar-24, 23:17 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update 21. March.
[Info] News regarding: Payment System, Advertisement Video, 5EWin and Covid-19
24-Mar-20, 08:37
So today I'm going to talk about some news

1. Payment System
2. Cloud Settings
3. Advertisement Video
4. 5EWin
5. Covid-19

1. Payment System

We have partnered up with "RexDigitalShop"

RexDigitalShop is an all-in one payment solution provided by our old web-developer and admin "Division"

RexDigitalShop is a beast of a system for online merchants wanting to reach customers globally. He thought the market was lacking a gateway with multiple payment gateways integrated into one easy to use system. This is what he came up with, with his littlebrother (previous mod) "Complekz"

Right now AliPay and Stripe is supported. Many more payment modules is planned to get added to the system. Currently there is no module for CryptoCurrency, which is why you have to use our old payment system to pay in crypto. Crypto payment module is added in a week's time.

We also now require customer billing address details. Remember this is NEVER stored in Hexui's database. We need to gather them for billing requirements by the European Union. Remember Hexui is a legit company monitored by The Danish Data Protection Agency. Any illicit use or management of customers data, will throw me in a court room, to make me answer for my crimes. The European Union have the most strict laws when it comes to privacy.

2. Cloud Settings

"Complekz" Have redesigned our Cloud Settings panel based on my wishes, and will very soon also re-design the settings listing page, to resemble the configuration page.
I think the new configuration page looks amazing. I really hope you like it.

[Image: 71ef3c0b9348099a9d069db54888f9d9.png]

3. Advertisement Video

Our current movie is starting to get very old and have a copyright strike, meaning the video will display ads... This is why I am currently working out a deal with a music producer to produce my own sound track for Hexui and make a new up to date better video.
Can't wait to show it to you all.

4. 5EWin

To answer the many questions about aimbot bone "encryption" update: yes it is fixed.

5. Covid-19

I guess all are aware of the corona type virus spreading in the world. I even know a girl, who is working her ass of at a danish hospital in the section for acute covid infected patients. Which is just one of many reasons, I'm following this pandemic very closely.
Luckily my best friend is studying "Quantitative Biology and Disease Modelling" so I'm sure to get accurately informed, in the midst of facts and rumours.

Most cheat/hacking pay and open community websites tend to joke about it. Nothing wrong in that, I understand fear and panic, can be held down with trying to make people smile and laugh a bit. But I'm anyway not gonna do that.
Many people are affected by this, and I'm not talking about infections only, but also people who lost their job, business owners loosing income and people sitting home bored to death, due to lock-downs. I really hope everyone here is managing their way through this.

Here is some cool vids on covid-19:
Covid-19 comparison with other epidemics: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4no04822NQ
A calm source to keep you updated with great information, Dr. John Campell on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Campbellteaching
Why bats have such dangerous virus (ebola, sars, mers, covid-19 etc)?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ao0dqJvH4a0

At Hexui we are not affected by Covid since our busisness is of the virtual type and I follow the situation closely, if anything ever is to happen.

Please don't blame the Chinese, it's shocking how little preparation the world have for epidemics, this is not their fault. Wet markets is also only supported by a tiny minority in the Chinese population.
Lets be real, any country has some type of idiots with egocentric values.

I wish you all the best, kind regards Menalix
24-Mar-20, 09:11
hexui is the best
24-Mar-20, 11:22
thank you for this detailed news.

However regarding Covid my country made a rule which says you cant create an event with more than 50 people involved. So my suggestion would be to make hexui users safe from covid only 50 people should be injected at one time. (yes thats a terrible joke attempt)
24-Mar-20, 13:50
A lot of cool business happening here at Hexui Cool .

Are there coupon codes still coming to Hexui? Some of my friends are interested in it, that's all Big Grin
24-Mar-20, 15:09
(24-Mar-20 13:50)TheNotoriousAWP Wrote:  A lot of cool business happening here at Hexui Cool .

Are there coupon codes still coming to Hexui? Some of my friends are interested in it, that's all Big Grin

Ye I can do coupon codes now Tongue
25-Mar-20, 03:59
(24-Mar-20 08:37)Menalix Wrote:  "Complekz" Have redesigned our Cloud Settings panel based on my wishes, and will very soon also re-design the settings listing page, to resemble the configuration page.

Damn complekz did that? Insane job!
25-Mar-20, 07:40
(25-Mar-20 03:59)jLOL Wrote:  
(24-Mar-20 08:37)Menalix Wrote:  "Complekz" Have redesigned our Cloud Settings panel based on my wishes, and will very soon also re-design the settings listing page, to resemble the configuration page.

Ye Division did some a bit too I think. But the design is based on my wishes Big Grin
I wanted it to scale better with browser, and be more compact to feel a bit more like an internal menu.
25-Mar-20, 11:56
(25-Mar-20 07:40)Menalix Wrote:  
(25-Mar-20 03:59)jLOL Wrote:  

Ye Division did some a bit too I think. But the design is based on my wishes Big Grin
I wanted it to scale better with browser, and be more compact to feel a bit more like an internal menu.
Think about how generic 90% of internal cheat menus are, and even the unique ones look ugly from time to time. But the new cloudsettings design is way better than any internal menu that I've seen. Its a very nice job from everyone
30-Mar-20, 19:58
finnaly someone whos talking with kinda distance but not making fun out of this topic, here in germany the panic level feels really high many friends lost their jobs or have to take money from the state because they got small companies with high costs right now its not easy these days... i like the way you think and the words you picked

btw..
the reload button in settings doesnt work on my mobile phone anymore im using iphone 11 pro max
30-Mar-20, 22:27
(30-Mar-20 19:58)Silaz Wrote:  finnaly someone whos talking with kinda distance but not making fun out of this topic, here in germany the panic level feels really high many friends lost their jobs or have to take money from the state because they got small companies with high costs right now its not easy these days... i like the way you think and the words you picked

btw..
the reload button in settings doesnt work on my mobile phone anymore im using iphone 11 pro max

thank you.

yes reload only works on the device where the cheat is running.
31-Mar-20, 01:21
(30-Mar-20 22:27)Menalix Wrote:  
(30-Mar-20 19:58)Silaz Wrote:  finnaly someone whos talking with kinda distance but not making fun out of this topic, here in germany the panic level feels really high many friends lost their jobs or have to take money from the state because they got small companies with high costs right now its not easy these days... i like the way you think and the words you picked

btw..

thank you.

Is this a bug or intentional? Thanks
31-Mar-20, 09:47
(31-Mar-20 01:21)TheNotoriousAWP Wrote:  
(30-Mar-20 22:27)Menalix Wrote:  

btw..

thank you.

Is this a bug or intentional? Thanks

intentional since we don't use internet to send settings to prevent vac from detecting the connection.
01-Apr-20, 21:23
As I say in France to my mates :

Force à tous.

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)