Current time: 29-Mar-24, 02:04 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update 21. March.
Simple question
26-Mar-20, 02:39
Hey all, i would like to buy this cheat to play on my alt account but here is my question:
-I have already cheated on my main more than one year ago and now playing totally legit on it since i came back few weeks ago and im AK grade and do not want neither plan to cheat on it again
-If i cheat (legit way) on my alt account is there a possibility that if i get banned for VAC detection, my main is also getting banned ? (due to same ip address or something idk)

thanks guys
26-Mar-20, 04:30
(26-Mar-20 02:39)Loudz Wrote:  Hey all, i would like to buy this cheat to play on my alt account but here is my question:
-I have already cheated on my main more than one year ago and now playing totally legit on it since i came back few weeks ago and im AK grade and do not want neither plan to cheat on it again
-If i cheat (legit way) on my alt account is there a possibility that if i get banned for VAC detection, my main is also getting banned ? (due to same ip address or something idk)

thanks guys

Nope only if you share same phone number, cause then Valve will consider the accounts the same, as a phone number is very personal.
But like you know siblings tend to share pc and network, many play at computer café's aswell so they don't use computer or network details to cross ban accounts.
It can only affect trust factor for a short period if you have an alt account getting banned, but if you play legit on your main and never cheat the trust factor will be good again in no time.
26-Mar-20, 13:23
(26-Mar-20 04:30)Menalix Wrote:  Nope only if you share same phone number, cause then Valve will consider the accounts the same, as a phone number is very personal.
But like you know siblings tend to share pc and network, many play at computer café's aswell so they don't use computer or network details to cross ban accounts.
It can only affect trust factor for a short period if you have an alt account getting banned, but if you play legit on your main and never cheat the trust factor will be good again in no time.

Hello, thank you for your answer ! So if i understand correctly about the trust factor, if i cheat on my alt and my trust factor is affected, it will be also affected on my main ?
26-Mar-20, 14:52
(26-Mar-20 13:23)Loudz Wrote:  
(26-Mar-20 04:30)Menalix Wrote:  Nope only if you share same phone number, cause then Valve will consider the accounts the same, as a phone number is very personal.

Hello, thank you for your answer ! So if i understand correctly about the trust factor, if i cheat on my alt and my trust factor is affected, it will be also affected on my main ?

Only if you get detected, but it's highly unlikely Hexui will get you detected, we been undetected for more than 3-years Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)