Current time: 19-Apr-24, 11:35 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update.
We have moved server to Sweden due to Sweden being climate friendly, all small hick-ups have been fixed now.
VAC detactability
06-Apr-20, 03:10 (This post was last modified: 06-Apr-20 03:43 by Ornahh25.)
Hello! i'm not too worried about the features since all i really would use is a triggerbot.
When was the last date this cheat was detected ? i'm looking to purchase right now and since i would cheat on my main account with a lot of skins ( i know my risk) i would like to know what are my chances or how often this cheat has been detected.
06-Apr-20, 09:45
All features is seperated in their own threads, use only triggerbot, and no other threads are executed Smile

Last detection was February 2017, more than 3-years ago.

It's impossible to say how often, but with Valve's current anti-cheats plans, it doesn't seem like we will see a signature-based detection again.
What you might expect though is overwatch getting better, which mostly pose a risk to wallhackers and obvious aimbot users with bad settings.
What you could also expect is valve trying to detect feautures, which can be integrity checked with server variables, such as glow and radarhack, wouldn't pose a risk to triggerbot or aimbot.

We're external and Valve's new anti-cheat (VACnet) system is bad at catching externals, due to the code's execution flow is asynchronous to the game, where internals is synchronous. Synchronous execution is easyier data to rely on. Where asynchronous seems more legit, cause real user input is asynchronous as well.
07-Apr-20, 00:00
(06-Apr-20 09:45)Menalix Wrote:  All features is seperated in their own threads, use only triggerbot, and no other threads are executed Smile

It's impossible to say how often, but with Valve's current anti-cheats plans, it doesn't seem like we will see a signature-based detection again.
What you might expect though is overwatch getting better, which mostly pose a risk to wallhackers and obvious aimbot users with bad settings.
What you could also expect is valve trying to detect feautures, which can be integrity checked with server variables, such as glow and radarhack, wouldn't pose a risk to triggerbot or aimbot.

We're external and Valve's new anti-cheat (VACnet) system is bad at catching externals, due to the code's execution flow is asynchronous to the game, where internals is synchronous. Synchronous execution is easyier data to rely on. Where asynchronous seems more legit, cause real user input is asynchronous as well.

Okay great yeah i that gives me confidence, since i am using my main obviously security is my #1 priority. Is this a cheat where like each person gets a unique one ? and do you guys update it like weekly or do you guys just wait for a vac wave to find out if its detected
07-Apr-20, 01:22
(07-Apr-20 00:00)Ornahh25 Wrote:  
(06-Apr-20 09:45)Menalix Wrote:  All features is seperated in their own threads, use only triggerbot, and no other threads are executed Smile

Okay great yeah i that gives me confidence, since i am using my main obviously security is my #1 priority. Is this a cheat where like each person gets a unique one ? and do you guys update it like weekly or do you guys just wait for a vac wave to find out if its detected

This is prolly the ONLY cheat where customers gets a unique client and module, to be honest.
The majority of cheat providers does these four practices:

1. Generate a unique client only pr every download, and leaves the module unaffected, majority of internal providers do this.
2. Generate a unique client and or module using a obfuscator, pr download and each run. This is bad, because it's makes it easy for valve to compare generations by just re-running cheat client over and over and find data patterns.
3. Encrypting the client and or module, really bad, since runtime it will be de-crypted, and valve does sig scans, of modules in run-time and not on the file on disk.
4. File pumping worst approach, used by legitsense as an example, it means they pump empty bytes to EOF. Which is like if took a word document and pasted zeroes at the end of your text. On data size, it looks different, but content is the same and EOF pumped bytes, can be ignored easyli.

At Hexui we build you a unique client and unique module using our in-house obfuscator/code manipulator, this is also very clear. Because we are the ONLY provider, where you don't have to enter your username to login to our client.
Trust me try anyone else, they'll say you get a unique client, but wierdly enough, you have to enter your username to login?
If you actually build a unique client to a customer, you would of course hard-code the username into the code, so they'll be greeted nicely with Hello Ornahh25, please enter your password, as an example.
None other providers does this, and that clearly shows they are NOT unique, but using one of the above bad approaches.
We did number 2, as well 3-years back, still using our in house code manipulator, but since we generated new modules on each client run, Valve fcked us over after finding a small string signature across different builds, by running the client multiple times Smile

When we generate a unique client on your first download, we will store it in the database, so it's the same unique build you'll get until, we do a client update, and its the same for the cheat module.
07-Apr-20, 01:59 (This post was last modified: 07-Apr-20 02:00 by Ornahh25.)
Great, purchasing for sure i cheated yearsss ago and got pooped over and looking to know with a lot more to lose now so i made sure i did research and found what im looking for, also ive seen where people put their cheats on a usb, does that make it safer? is there an option for me to do this ? or does it make no difference ?

ALSO, i really appreciate you responding, first impression is already amazing.
07-Apr-20, 13:19
(07-Apr-20 01:59)Ornahh25 Wrote:  Great, purchasing for sure i cheated yearsss ago and got pooped over and looking to know with a lot more to lose now so i made sure i did research and found what im looking for, also ive seen where people put their cheats on a usb, does that make it safer? is there an option for me to do this ? or does it make no difference ?

No using USB does not make it safer, unless Valve did filescans, they don't do filescans, since it would slow your pc and give bad gaming performance, just like if your anti-virus did a file scan while you were gaming.
And they don't ban you for having cheats stored either, all the care about is running processes, we remotely inject the cheat to a different process, than the image on disk, therefor storing it on USB does not matter.

Cheats requiring USB or saying it's safer, is usually because they are an internal cheat, where there client needs to inject the game with a module.
That means their injector is running meanwhile VAC is running, and they can't delete file on disk due to the process running and windows have restriction, so as a ghetto fix to get around the windows restriction, the consumer can pull out the usb, and Valve won't be able to link injector process with a file on disk, which helps on some safety.
But our client is never running with VAC running at the same time, since we're not internal and don't have to inject the game.
08-Apr-20, 15:33
(07-Apr-20 13:19)Menalix Wrote:  
(07-Apr-20 01:59)Ornahh25 Wrote:  Great, purchasing for sure i cheated yearsss ago and got pooped over and looking to know with a lot more to lose now so i made sure i did research and found what im looking for, also ive seen where people put their cheats on a usb, does that make it safer? is there an option for me to do this ? or does it make no difference ?

No using USB does not make it safer, unless Valve did filescans, they don't do filescans, since it would slow your pc and give bad gaming performance, just like if your anti-virus did a file scan while you were gaming.
And they don't ban you for having cheats stored either, all the care about is running processes, we remotely inject the cheat to a different process, than the image on disk, therefor storing it on USB does not matter.

Cheats requiring USB or saying it's safer, is usually because they are an internal cheat, where there client needs to inject the game with a module.
That means their injector is running meanwhile VAC is running, and they can't delete file on disk due to the process running and windows have restriction, so as a ghetto fix to get around the windows restriction, the consumer can pull out the usb, and Valve won't be able to link injector process with a file on disk, which helps on some safety.
But our client is never running with VAC running at the same time, since we're not internal and don't have to inject the game.

Okay and sorry i had another question, what is the most safest thing to do as far as keeping the cheat, so i only start it without steam or csgo running and end it while both arent running, but is there a certain folder or place in my pc i should keep it ?
08-Apr-20, 18:40
(08-Apr-20 15:33)Ornahh25 Wrote:  
(07-Apr-20 13:19)Menalix Wrote:  

Okay and sorry i had another question, what is the most safest thing to do as far as keeping the cheat, so i only start it without steam or csgo running and end it while both arent running, but is there a certain folder or place in my pc i should keep it ?

Nope there aren't since vac doesn't scan files. I personally keep my on desktop for easy access Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)