Current time: 09-May-24, 01:48 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated, visuals esp is removed/disabled, its future is unknown for now.
Thread Closed 
Happy New Year 2015
13-Jan-15, 09:00
It's a quite late New Year post, but I'm so busy atm moving this company out of EU do to new crazy EU VAT regulations.

The awesome part:
We soon hit 100 days of undetection, I'll be sure to pop a champagne when we do.
We fixed the few different untrusted problems a little while ago.
Everything just seems fine atm.

I'm glad to see so many providers have taken aftershoot/overshoot into their triggerbots, in order to make triggerbots a lot more legit after I back in March 2014 made this original idea of mine a reality. The same goes for the distance based SoundESP. If Hexui some day dies in the future, I'll still be able to watch people over using a feauture I made up, which is great.

In 2014 we have had 60.000 unique visits on our website.
And around 3000 purchases.
Quite an awesome result actually.

The sad part
We have had 4 detections in 2014 (1 module detection, 3 loader detections) and many other providers have been hitted several of times too, vac has had a very great year I guess.

End words
2014 for me has been all about getting into this cheating-scene and experimenting a lot with cheat-development in general.
That's why I now feel ready for implenting an awesome aimbot, the prices will of course not be affected by it at all, ETA 1. March.

I want to thank anyone who has visited our site, haters and lovers you are all a part of making Hexui a succesfull project.
Especially thanks to our past and current customers.
And then a BIG hug to division dreamers for his great help.

2015 shall be great!
13-Jan-15, 16:36
Ill pop some shit too fuck it
13-Jan-15, 22:11
ILL DRINK AN ENTIRE BOTTLE OF TEQUILA AND FUCKIN QUE COMPETITIVE SAME TIME YEA

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Thread Closed