Current time: 28-Mar-24, 18:33 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update 21. March.
2 Days Honest Review
08-Apr-20, 19:52
hello, i used this cheat 2 days and my current review about security, this is the best cheat i ever seen in my life which has strongest security against every anticheat i played on EAC and other anticheat it works fine without any problem and played alot but still secure <3
about aimbot and RCS cant say anything right now because its unstable according to me because i like silent aim which this cheat dont have and RCS works on wall different and on opponents it works different for me i dont know i think my windows issue could be but developer knows better
Visuals works Best <3 love it i feel like best visuals
and Last Thing is which is most needed
"Friendly STAFF Like you feel they are brothers <3 very lovely staff <3
09-Apr-20, 20:16
whats the point on silent aim when its only silent for you?
11-Apr-20, 11:09
i played with project infinity in it there is silent aim and perfect silent aim and perfect silent aim is pretty awesome if you are using perfect silent aim any where you watching when you fire the player will get die without switching aim on it
11-Apr-20, 12:58
(11-Apr-20 11:09)kingwaqar Wrote:  i played with project infinity in it there is silent aim and perfect silent aim and perfect silent aim is pretty awesome if you are using perfect silent aim any where you watching when you fire the player will get die without switching aim on it

they are also internal, as external you can't really achieve perfect silent aim.
Also VACNet doesn't like silent aim in any shape, you will have to skip a network packet. If VACNet picks up you skip network packets everytime you do a kill, they'll prolly send you to overwatch.
11-Apr-20, 14:32
@Menalix yes it is internal cheat and and i was playing with perfect silent aim and very very low fov and easy one taps then instant aimbot
11-Apr-20, 21:06
(11-Apr-20 12:58)Menalix Wrote:  
(11-Apr-20 11:09)kingwaqar Wrote:  i played with project infinity in it there is silent aim and perfect silent aim and perfect silent aim is pretty awesome if you are using perfect silent aim any where you watching when you fire the player will get die without switching aim on it

they are also internal, as external you can't really achieve perfect silent aim.
Also VACNet doesn't like silent aim in any shape, you will have to skip a network packet. If VACNet picks up you skip network packets everytime you do a kill, they'll prolly send you to overwatch.
can you tell me whats the difference between external and internal hacks
11-Apr-20, 22:27
(11-Apr-20 21:06)kingwaqar Wrote:  

Internal means that the cheat code is placed into the game as if it were the game's own code. This means you can use the game's functionality in your code (for example asking the game if you see an enemy for visibility check). You can also do things like manipulate packets (which creates spinbot and silent aim). Internal is generally faster since the data can be immediately accessed instead of asking Windows to find out what is located at specific memory locations.

External means that the cheat code is outside of the game (it has its own process within Windows). This means that you are limited to using information found within the game's memory and asking Windows to find out this information and give it to you. This means that you would have to write your own functionality. For example: you would need your own way of finding out if a player is visible (for example using the radar and seeing if a player is spotted or not).

There are more internal cheats on the market for one simple reason: the code is cleaner and easier to write, while having more features for customers. The downside is that unless you have unique methods, it becomes quite difficult to bypass certain league's anti-cheats. This is why most internal cheats only bypass VAC.

External on the other hand can be easier to hide from certain anticheats, which is why Hexui has a long list of anti-cheats in which it bypasses. External cheats rarely break, as they don't use the game's functionality but instead use their own.

Both cheat types are around the same when it comes to detection in regards to VAC, but it depends on the developer. This is why many BattlEye cheats are still internal, despite it being quite intrusive. However, I would say that Valve are less likely to target and detect external cheats due to them having a lower number of users and them not really being involved in rage hacking, which ruins the most games. It's also easier for Valve to detect internals based on them using the most exploits (such as backtrack, silent aim, double fire, fake duck, etc.).
12-Apr-20, 00:31
(11-Apr-20 22:27)TheNotoriousAWP Wrote:  

Internal means that the cheat code is placed into the game as if it were the game's own code. This means you can use the game's functionality in your code (for example asking the game if you see an enemy for visibility check). You can also do things like manipulate packets (which creates spinbot and silent aim). Internal is generally faster since the data can be immediately accessed instead of asking Windows to find out what is located at specific memory locations.

External means that the cheat code is outside of the game (it has its own process within Windows). This means that you are limited to using information found within the game's memory and asking Windows to find out this information and give it to you. This means that you would have to write your own functionality. For example: you would need your own way of finding out if a player is visible (for example using the radar and seeing if a player is spotted or not).

There are more internal cheats on the market for one simple reason: the code is cleaner and easier to write, while having more features for customers. The downside is that unless you have unique methods, it becomes quite difficult to bypass certain league's anti-cheats. This is why most internal cheats only bypass VAC.

External on the other hand can be easier to hide from certain anticheats, which is why Hexui has a long list of anti-cheats in which it bypasses. External cheats rarely break, as they don't use the game's functionality but instead use their own.

Both cheat types are around the same when it comes to detection in regards to VAC, but it depends on the developer. This is why many BattlEye cheats are still internal, despite it being quite intrusive. However, I would say that Valve are less likely to target and detect external cheats due to them having a lower number of users and them not really being involved in rage hacking, which ruins the most games. It's also easier for Valve to detect internals based on them using the most exploits (such as backtrack, silent aim, double fire, fake duck, etc.).

Damn that's quite spot on.

I would say 2 things though, when it comes to usermode cheats vs kernelmode anti-cheats. Internal cheats often have an advantage, since they only need memory access very shortly to inject and get going, while an external needs memory access with the whole game session. So internals in general has more options to exploit a kernel anti-cheat.
Like esportal right now suffers from an exploit where you with event handlers can achieve a memory access handle to the game, but only shortly as esportal will stripe the access rights, that makes it possible to write an internal cheat to the game, but an external cheat will get blocked before you even get to the main menu in csgo. Many internals also use bad integrity checks and disguise them as legit game files and let the game inject/load the cheat for them, not possible with external either.
In general internal cheat are more detectable overall though, because fact is there injector/client is still an external piece of software. That means internal cheats will almost always consist of an external injector and an internal cheat, giving it attack points in each surface.
12-Apr-20, 02:25
(12-Apr-20 00:31)Menalix Wrote:  
(11-Apr-20 22:27)TheNotoriousAWP Wrote:  

Damn that's quite spot on.

I would say 2 things though, when it comes to usermode cheats vs kernelmode anti-cheats. Internal cheats often have an advantage, since they only need memory access very shortly to inject and get going, while an external needs memory access with the whole game session. So internals in general has more options to exploit a kernel anti-cheat.
Like esportal right now suffers from an exploit where you with event handlers can achieve a memory access handle to the game, but only shortly as esportal will stripe the access rights, that makes it possible to write an internal cheat to the game, but an external cheat will get blocked before you even get to the main menu in csgo. Many internals also use bad integrity checks and disguise them as legit game files and let the game inject/load the cheat for them, not possible with external either.
In general internal cheat are more detectable overall though, because fact is there injector/client is still an external piece of software. That means internal cheats will almost always consist of an external injector and an internal cheat, giving it attack points in each surface.

That's very interesting. Thank you for the extra information.

I have seen other techniques for internal anti-cheats, like a lot of people were using virtualisation of code (hypervisors) to bypass BattlEye until it got detected earlier this year. Now BattlEye detects this based on execution timing. Would this be possible with external? I am guessing not but it would be cool to see something like that.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)