Current time: 18-Apr-24, 20:00 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update.
We have moved server to Sweden due to Sweden being climate friendly, all small hick-ups have been fixed now.
Playable In Full Screen?
09-May-20, 01:54 (This post was last modified: 09-May-20 01:56 by stylezbeatz.)
Hey guys,

Old school member here, coming back after a long time.

If I recall correctly, external cheats needed to be run at full-screen, is this the case for Hexui?

I tried using the search bar but I only found a thread from 2016.

And lastly - I had been using pasted cheats while adding junk code + deleting features in the past, what's your opinion on the the future of this method and it's security?

Much appreciated,
09-May-20, 02:13
This cheat has always and will always be able to be ran in fullscreen mode. This is as the cheat doesn't really draw its own visuals, but just uses in game functionality. Menalix values this approach quite a bit.

As for pasting:
The C++ compiler automatically removes a lot of the junkcode, making it redundant and not really affecting the signature. Even the code that does get compiled doesn't execute any instructions so if valve built a signature for the source, the same instructions would still get executed in the same way at runtime, despite the junkcode. This alone gives pastes very low security and for them to even have a chance of being safe, you'd need your own polymorphic engine or your own compiler. Removing lots of the functionality and rewriting some would be also not be a bad approach. The cheat is still bound to get detected though and the security still won't be great. Most pastes are internal too which mean that you would need to paste an injector (which is even more likelyhood of getting banned). Overal, I just wouldn't do this at all.

In my opinion, pasting is way worse than pay to cheats and don't really have much security behind them at all. Especially way worse than providers like Hexui which make a unique signature for every client upon each load of the cheat.
09-May-20, 03:38
Thank you for your reply.

That's great to hear. I only ever used Hexui in the first 3 months of release (back in 2014) so it's awesome to see the community still active for 6 years, dayum.

Also thanks for that reply for pasting. Would love to learn some C++ to know more about hacking, your explanation sums it up perfectly.

Will be subbing real soon! Thanks,

(09-May-20 02:13)TheNotoriousAWP Wrote:  This cheat has always and will always be able to be ran in fullscreen mode. This is as the cheat doesn't really draw its own visuals, but just uses in game functionality. Menalix values this approach quite a bit.

As for pasting:
The C++ compiler automatically removes a lot of the junkcode, making it redundant and not really affecting the signature. Even the code that does get compiled doesn't execute any instructions so if valve built a signature for the source, the same instructions would still get executed in the same way at runtime, despite the junkcode. This alone gives pastes very low security and for them to even have a chance of being safe, you'd need your own polymorphic engine or your own compiler. Removing lots of the functionality and rewriting some would be also not be a bad approach. The cheat is still bound to get detected though and the security still won't be great. Most pastes are internal too which mean that you would need to paste an injector (which is even more likelyhood of getting banned). Overal, I just wouldn't do this at all.

In my opinion, pasting is way worse than pay to cheats and don't really have much security behind them at all. Especially way worse than providers like Hexui which make a unique signature for every client upon each load of the cheat.
09-May-20, 05:22
(09-May-20 03:38)stylezbeatz Wrote:  Thank you for your reply.

That's great to hear. I only ever used Hexui in the first 3 months of release (back in 2014) so it's awesome to see the community still active for 6 years, dayum.

Also thanks for that reply for pasting. Would love to learn some C++ to know more about hacking, your explanation sums it up perfectly.

Will be subbing real soon! Thanks,

(09-May-20 02:13)TheNotoriousAWP Wrote:  This cheat has always and will always be able to be ran in fullscreen mode. This is as the cheat doesn't really draw its own visuals, but just uses in game functionality. Menalix values this approach quite a bit.

As for pasting:

No problem, I've been learning C++ and game hacking for a couple years now. It's actually quite amazing but it's time consuming to understand. I'm still not even that great at it.

Glad I could help Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)