Current time: 23-Apr-24, 11:36 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update.
Hexui security
17-Aug-20, 06:21
I would like to cheat only mm on a high tier account with good skins. Is Hexui good for it? Or its to risky?
2. Is there a way to add extra security on Hexui? Maybe usb stick or something like that
3.Hexui got detected on the last vac wave? 3 days ago
4.its posible to buy a personal build/special build?

Sorry for my english, im still learning it
17-Aug-20, 18:06 (This post was last modified: 17-Aug-20 18:07 by TheNotoriousAWP.)
1. No, it isn't too risky, lots of us here on the forums actually use the cheat on our mains due to the high level of effort put into the security and transparency by the developer, Menalix.

2. This is not necessary, it's quite suspicious for VAC if you unplug a USB stick right before opening steam and the game (they can check the windows logs). Cheats that force you to do this are just clueless of how to bypass real usn journal checks, which is done by unique builds, which this is one of the only cheats which actually does this.

3. Nope, all Hexui builds have been undetected since February 2017.

4. Yes but after you have been a customer for at least 1 month and have had your logs checked by Menalix to ensure you do not have malicious intent. Then you can purchase the exclusive build, which has a different algorithm for the unique module downloader, which is 120e for 2 years.

I hope this helped Smile
17-Aug-20, 22:38
(17-Aug-20 18:06)TheNotoriousAWP Wrote:  1. No, it isn't too risky, lots of us here on the forums actually use the cheat on our mains due to the high level of effort put into the security and transparency by the developer, Menalix.

2. This is not necessary, it's quite suspicious for VAC if you unplug a USB stick right before opening steam and the game (they can check the windows logs). Cheats that force you to do this are just clueless of how to bypass real usn journal checks, which is done by unique builds, which this is one of the only cheats which actually does this.

4. Yes but after you have been a customer for at least 1 month and have had your logs checked by Menalix to ensure you do not have malicious intent. Then you can purchase the exclusive build, which has a different algorithm for the unique module downloader, which is 120e for 2 years.

I hope this helped Smile

Do you use a private one ?
18-Aug-20, 00:17
(17-Aug-20 22:38)bobdan402 Wrote:  
(17-Aug-20 18:06)TheNotoriousAWP Wrote:  1. No, it isn't too risky, lots of us here on the forums actually use the cheat on our mains due to the high level of effort put into the security and transparency by the developer, Menalix.

I hope this helped Smile

Currently yes but I used the public build on my main for a long time because it hasn't been detected in just as long as the private ones.
26-Aug-20, 17:19
(17-Aug-20 22:38)bobdan402 Wrote:  

I hope this helped Smile

I've used the public build for awhile on my main (at the time it had an inventory worth around $3k). I was not banned or even closed to getting overwatched. Nobody had suspected I cheat and I played with even some friends who are faceit lvl 10 or Rank G in esea.

I moved onto the private build, but ever since, i've not have the time to play csgo. But I can vouch for how amazing security is for this program. And also how much work menalix put into transparency.
26-Nov-20, 08:35
Memorise
13-Dec-20, 06:16
Its an updated php package with security fixes.

I dont know why there is such a large package size difference, maybe Redhat split off some files into a separate package.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)